homo-sexuality is retarded

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
i mean when you want to bang a girl you just bang her you're the man and she's the woman so you stick your penis into her :vagina: unless she wants to suck your penis then you don't

but when two faggots meet how they decide which one will be the lady? do they draw straws or fight for dominance? it's retarded too because only one of them comes and the other functions as a living onahole so i guess they fight for dominance

it's even more confusing with the dykes i don't even know where to start with that

burninghell

Ediot
Reaction score
why not both?
yeah if you wanna get serious about killers and shit the catalyst is usually a bad upbringing or traumatic paradigm event in somebody's life, and the extreme responses to cope with that is either withdrawing into faggotry or growing into a fragile serial killer whose crimes are motivated by a sense of dishing out revenge that they can't always achieve on who or what they perceive originally wronged them. At the core it's an abstract sense of revenge, achieving power and proving to yourself that you have that power
Kemper wasn't a fag but he stopped killing as soon as he offed his whore mother, who he blamed for all his problems

besides murderfucking syndrome, homosex boils down to something like dominant controlling ppl and submissive wimpy ppl naturally finding their "role" or calling. as for how gays actually communicate that, in 70s-80s USA homos made up the equivalent of homo gang signs like coloured handkerchiefs to identify what kind of fag they were on the streets. nowadays it's something you probably just put in your twitter bio

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
o
yeah if you wanna get serious about killers and shit the catalyst is usually a bad upbringing or traumatic paradigm event in somebody's life, and the extreme responses to cope with that is either withdrawing into faggotry or growing into a fragile serial killer whose crimes are motivated by a sense of dishing out revenge that they can't always achieve on who or what they perceive originally wronged them. At the core it's an abstract sense of revenge, achieving power and proving to yourself that you have that power
Kemper wasn't a fag but he stopped killing as soon as he offed his whore mother, who he blamed for all his problems

besides murderfucking syndrome, homosex boils down to something like dominant controlling ppl and submissive wimpy ppl naturally finding their "role" or calling. as for how gays actually communicate that, in 70s-80s USA homos made up the equivalent of homo gang signs like coloured handkerchiefs to identify what kind of fag they were on the streets. nowadays it's something you probably just put in your twitter bio
ok

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
i mean when you want to bang a girl you just bang her you're the man and she's the woman so you stick your penis into her :vagina: unless she wants to suck your penis then you don't

but when two faggots meet how they decide which one will be the lady? do they draw straws or fight for dominance? it's retarded too because only one of them comes and the other functions as a living onahole so i guess they fight for dominance

it's even more confusing with the dykes i don't even know where to start with that
Sooo, I guess this is your coming out of the closet thread then?

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
My partner only wants me to sit on their face while they masturbate. Maybe im doing it all wrong

Nick Coleman

Newfag
Reaction score
Why is this something you're puzzled by enough to want to question it to the rest of us?
Unless you're a homosexual yourself and before making that final step of degeneracy you're needing to find the in's and out's of becoming gay.
I don't know duder. Stay in school.

Top Bottom