Honey Bunches of Oats v. Lucky Charms

Velociraper

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Have toyed for years about trolling the net as Gabe Asher, voted most heterosexual man in the world 8 years in a row. Talk about man stuff, like contact sports, locker rooms, ...make him as homoerotic as possible while saying Westboro Baptist church is too soft on gays for his taste. Alas, the banhammer seldom recognizes satire these days.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
i can't stand honey bunches of oats cuz my parents always get that by default since i was in 4th grade. lucky charms all the way

they really should bring back krave smores tho :merchant:

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
i can't stand honey bunches of oats cuz my parents always get that by default since i was in 4th grade. lucky charms all the way

they really should bring back krave smores tho :merchant:
Ben, it never left. I dont think, idk I know I see regular krave at grocery stores.

Velociraper

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Old lady buys rice krispies for rice krispie treats a couple times a year, but that's it for cereal here.

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs are the best and anyone that disagrees can go huff truck exhaust

weezus christ

down to fuck
Reaction score
if the cereal doesnt have a satanic undead murderous creature on the cover i wont eat it.

leprechauns only sort of count for that, but lucky charms is something id feel was cruel and unusual punishment if served in prison.

Top Bottom