How cold could it get?

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty obvious people should start using methods of food preparation, transportation and entertainment that was used 80 or so years ago.
Our ancestors had things figured out.
They had to, it was a matter of life and death.

My grandmother grew up in the depression and past on some knowledge to me about some stuff.
I have a feeling it's going to come in very handy soon.
No shit! We've lost the skills to be self-sufficient anymore. People would rather throw away perfectly good clothes with a small hole in them instead of taking the time to sew the hole shut. Why? They don't know how to sew. Grow a garden? Forget it! Hunt or fish? Nope. There's a lot of things people just said fuck it to. Those will be the ones to go first lol

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
No shit! We've lost the skills to be self-sufficient anymore. People would rather throw away perfectly good clothes with a small hole in them instead of taking the time to sew the hole shut. Why? They don't know how to sew. Grow a garden? Forget it! Hunt or fish? Nope. There's a lot of things people just said fuck it to. Those will be the ones to go first lol
This👆

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
We can get all of that stuff back, and have new skills on top of it.

And incorporate a bit of modern technology into it as well.

I've been in survivalist mode since the rona.
I live not too close to the cities.

They say my oldest sons generation of public school kids cannot even read and write.

How you gonna effectively complain as much as a jew online if you cant read and write? The fuck...

Last edited:

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
We can get all of that stuff back, and have new skills on top of it.

And incorporate a bit of modern technology into it as well.

I've been in survivalist mode since the rona.
Not too close to the cities.

They say my oldest sons generation of public school kids cannot even read and write.

How you gonna effectively complain as much as a jew online if you cant read and write? The fuck...
[/QUOTEI don't understand that myself. My 9 and 5 year olds can read proficiently. My 9 year old is considered hyperlexic. He has autism and still can't write well because of the motor skill function, but he does do his damnest. You need to learn how to read and write. We're going backwards, not forwards. Soon everything will be just word of mouth and no written languages like it was thousands of years ago

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
@Demonic

Yeah soon if there gonna pull "Disease X" and that major cyber attack shit, everything is going to change permanently.

Look how bad stuff is right now for alot of people just with cold weather.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
@Demonic

Yeah soon if there gonna pull "Disease X" and that major cyber attack shit, everything is going to change permanently.

Look how bad stuff is right now for alot of people just with cold weather.
No shit, man! Better to be prepared than getting caught with your pants down.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Bullshit, im smarter than you guys think.
If you Were then you wouldnt have to say that you are and affirm this thus this means you arent but your actually dumber then what we think
They still think its 1724 instead of 2024
wheres your evidence they do clearly your making this shit up to seem superior and that you know everything

• Autistic
Reactions: Fat
Top Bottom