AmelciAR

i am 17 yo polish tranny faggot
Reaction score
i am a female girl woman pussy haver seventeen years old
i am looking for a file called "brenton Tarrant - Let's play with pewds Csgo de christchurch mosque.mp4" - it was in the brenton tarrant page on ae, but the video does not show up anymoar.
I love polish and icelandic people and I want all of them to become my friends.
I also bought some ice cream today, which you can see a photo of below.
ddddddddddddddddddddw.png
itscold.jpg

AmelciAR

Reaction score
I also made myself some coffee using hario v60 dripper and specialty beans from my local coffee roastery. I am feeling so bougie even after I have almost thrown a tantrum about "nogger" ice cream being too expensive - it's fucking 4.29 PLN for just one ice cream.

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
no i hate fat people i dont have boobs :flamer:
That's irrelevant. Both.

Given that in your very first sentence you have buried yourself deep in poo-poo, by now you just have two options:

Post the flatliners and be laughed forever as a tryhard deluded GOTI

Or don't... and be laughed forever as a pathetic edgy-wannabe tranny that tried to be an smartass and failed miserably two seconds in

AmelciAR

Reaction score
That's irrelevant. Both.

Given that in your very first sentence you have buried yourself deep in poo-poo, by now you just have two options:

Post the flatliners and be laughed forever as a tryhard deluded GOTI

Or don't... and be laughed forever as a pathetic edgy-wannabe tranny that tried to be an smartass and failed miserably two seconds in
nah i dont care i can be your trans and i can be your cis :sex:
can you speak polish https://voca.ro/1evtrs5Cgbak

AmelciAR

Reaction score
Oh, my Lord, you are a child!!

View attachment 24514

Forget about the tits, ugh... and you should probably lurk more first a bit, lol
its not me. i wish i was that young again but unfortunately i am 17 yo hag now :( i hope i wont ahve to suffer teh consequences of my own actions soon that would be unbased and not wholesom

AmelciAR

Reaction score
I see

Wow, your internet print is a little mess, lol... I admire your dedication to your craft, but the pedo angle you give to it it's quite creepy, imo
i dont know about angles but i was born in 2004 and you can address me as a retard. foid or moid and it dosnt matter tbh. i just want to speak in polish and spam sex

Top Bottom