Reaction score
Not in a metaphorical escapist way, not in some "what if Earth was more Equestria-like" cope scenario, not as some semantic "it's real as a TV show even if it's not objectively real like I am" definitional trickery, I am going to physically go there and be with ponies and nothing in the universe will stop me.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Not in a metaphorical escapist way, not in some "what if Earth was more Equestria-like" cope scenario, not as some semantic "it's real as a TV show even if it's not objectively real like I am" definitional trickery, I am going to physically go there and be with ponies and nothing in the universe will stop me.
so you want a gay Hyperborea?

Tech Noir

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I hate being predictable, but you're obviously asking for it:
OIP.jpeg

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
if you drink bleach, twilight will descend from the heavens and take you away to ponyville

Top Bottom