I genuinely hate jews and wish they would all die

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
my friend told me once in middle school he drew a swastika on another kids notebook as a joke. the kid turned out to be jewish so of course he told his parents who then called the police and sent an armed detective to his house to intimidate him and his mother for...not breaking the law

my brother made an edgy jew joke also when he was a kid to a jewish girl in class. in typical jew fashion, she was cool about it, but turned around and tattled to the school administrators who them also intimidated him by letting him know how SERIOUS what he did was. only jews get that privilege.

the kike girl in my brothers grade was name eliana swerdlow. her older sister works for the state department and is also a slimy backstabbing kike with bad BO. these are the people in control of (((US))) foreign policy.

Last edited:

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
my friend told me once in middle school he drew a swastika on another kids notebook as a joke. the kid turned out to be jewish so of course he told his parents who them called the police and sent an armed detective to his house to intimidate him and his mother for...not breaking the law

my brother made an edgy jew joke also when he was a kid to a jewish girl in class. in typical jew fashion, she was cool about it, but turned around and tattled to the school administrators who them also intimidated him by letting him know how SERIOUS what he did was. only jews get that privilege.

the kike girl in my brothers grade was name eliana swerdlow. her older sister works for the state department and is also a slimy backstabbing kike with bad BO. these are the people in control of (((US))) foreign policy.
man i wanna beat the shit out of those fags. i've lived through the "cool with it but reported it" shit so many times it's one of the main reasons i'm so neurotic

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
my friend told me once in middle school he drew a swastika on another kids notebook as a joke. the kid turned out to be jewish so of course he told his parents who them called the police and sent an armed detective to his house to intimidate him and his mother for...not breaking the law

1595613251630.jpg

weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score
Seriously though they are just all pussys and think that they should be constantly pandered and worshiped because of something that happened forever ago. Other than that I don't care about them, then again I've never had to deal with one.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
one time when i was in 10th grade there was this teacher's aide everyone hated so one day i was like "have you ever tried bleach? it's really good" and everyone laughed SO FUCKING HARD and then during the following day's suspension hearing the housemaster was like "YOU might've found it funny, but everyone else didn't" and i knew it was these two jewish girls who reported it when they said two students did so. they claimed it was "nervous laughter" but do you get fucking nervous high fives? fucking faggots i never gave a shit about those 2 kikes

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
one time when i was in 10th grade there was this teacher's aide everyone hated so one day i was like "have you ever tried bleach? it's really good" and everyone laughed SO FUCKING HARD and then during the following day's suspension hearing the housemaster was like "YOU might've found it funny, but everyone else didn't" and i knew it was these two jewish girls who reported it when they said two students did so. they claimed it was "nervous laughter" but do you get fucking nervous high fives? fucking faggots i never gave a shit about those 2 kikes
did you ever have a bar mitzvah?

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
they actually sat my brother in the middle of a room and all the school administrators took seat surrounding him and berated him for his joke.
but when my bro told the admins the chorus teacher was literally grooming students and to check his school email account, they did nothing...a few years later........
They threatened an 11 year old with legal action for making a joke about jews but you can have sex with students and its ok. mind you i went to a rural conservtard school

299602077_1285818492222976_5524672501793048445_n.jpg

300367392_762073878358700_8904677345012031771_n.jpg

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
they actually sat my brother in the middle of a room and all the school administrators took seat surrounding him and berated him for his joke.
but when my bro told the admins the chorus teacher was literally grooming students and to check his school email account, they did nothing...a few years later........
They threatened an 11 year old with legal action for making a joke about jews but you can have sex with students and its ok. mind you i went to a rural conservtard school

View attachment 51437
View attachment 51438
I remember you telling me about this lol

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
I remember you telling me about this lol
And I'm STILL mad about it to this day. They victimized me and my brother for being the "wrong sort of people" and subjected us to numerous invasive, humiliating investigations by CPS.(At least two CPS workers were also pedos) But were ok with "respectable" predators doing whatever they wanted because "their kind just wouldn't do that". That Priano queer even said he did the church thing to look good and "fool" people.

No public school is safe. Even if its a 90 a kid a grade rural school like mine.

every time man

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
And I'm STILL mad about it to this day. They victimized me and my brother for being the "wrong sort of people" and subjected us to numerous invasive, humiliating investigations by CPS.(At least two CPS workers were also pedos) But were ok with "respectable" predators doing whatever they wanted because "their kind just wouldn't do that". That Priano queer even said he did the church thing to look good and "fool" people.

No public school is safe. Even if its a 90 a kid a grade rural school like mine.

every time man
No little girl should ever be molested by some creepy cps guy...

Now if a woman tried to do that with me on the otherhand...

Top Bottom