dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
How's it feel finally admitting you're on the lowest rung of society?
congratulations Ben, you’ve reached a new low
nigger if i fucking cured cancer and won a nobel prize you guys would still be calling me a lowlife who's never accomplished anything in the same thread it was announced

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
they have these things that tell me whether they're okay and alert me if their oxygen levels or whatever fuck up. cyberpunk dystopian shit
@Raddy

Ben you're being set up as a fall guy. If any of these patients have the need to have their oxygen saturation measured around the clock the facility is abandoning them by having no staff on site overnight. What are you gonna do? Call the medics? Initiate oxygen therapy? Sounds suspect bro.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Lmfao I CANNOT WAIT until you have to change your first c-diff soaked brief
they have these things that tell me whether they're okay and alert me if their oxygen levels or whatever fuck up. cyberpunk dystopian shit
Yeah thats call telemetry and pulse oximetry and if you're working at a place that has that AND also only has an unlicensed pothead as the only staff on you really are working in a really really really shitty place.
Protip: when you find the pt with the rotting bedsores and maggots in the wound, don't breath thru your mouth. You'll taste it for a week.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
@Raddy

Ben you're being set up as a fall guy. If any of these patients have the need to have their oxygen saturation measured around the clock the facility is abandoning them by having no staff on site overnight. What are you gonna do? Call the medics? Initiate oxygen therapy? Sounds suspect bro.
Yean exactly. No pt that needs that level of monitoring should be without 24 hr skilled nursing, LPN level at least.
Ben I'm gonna be kind and very honest here. Those kind of facilities exist as Medicare dumping grounds. They eventually get closed and sued into the ground because they legit let ppl die (I've seen the outcomes in the ER n ICU, the maggots thing is real I'm srs). They use ppl like you to throw under the bus, they will fabricate shit saying you were trained to handle this shit and then send the lawyers after you. You and your family could lose everything.
Run man. Don't take it.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Also you won't just be answering phones over night. You're gonna be turning, changing, toiletries and fighting crazy Korean War era vets who sundown and flash back to Batan. Trust those old coots can throw a punch. I had one bust the glasses off my face

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Ben that's a real dangerous situation and sounds sketchy AF. I promise just sitting there and answering an occasional phone won't be all you do. Are you gonna ignore the combative naked grandma with shit running down her legs wandering the hall? What about the ones that scream all night with sundowners and upset the other residents?

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
@dropdatwat if wil and Raddy are right: be sure to document every second of the shit show you're signing up for and post it so we can watch you crash and burn in real time

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Or the old nicotine addicts that smuggle in cig and lite up while on oxygen and set the wing on fire
Or the elderly sweet wanderers that escape n end up freezing at the 7-11 or the ones who fall down hit their head and arrest.
First time you crack ribs sticks with you. Those old ladies have ribcages like Balsa wood.
My first code as a CNA was on one. Still remember her eyes.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
Ben that's a real dangerous situation and sounds sketchy AF. I promise just sitting there and answering an occasional phone won't be all you do. Are you gonna ignore the combative naked grandma with shit running down her legs wandering the hall? What about the ones that scream all night with sundowners and upset the other residents?
all the doors to the rooms are locked and they have to contact me to let them out

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Every shift I work I see patients that come from places like that and it's pure neglect. If they don't have any staff on the night shifts it's because all the nurses have already fled

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
all the doors to the rooms are locked and they have to contact me to let them out
You're gonna get sued.
And if you thought your ED article made it hard to find gainful employment wait until future jobs find out you were the night guy at Shady Graves rest home the night Gladys died and no one came until she was stiff and cold and now her family is out for blood.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Every shift I work I see patients that come from places like that and it's pure neglect. If they don't have any staff on the night shifts it's because all the nurses have already fled
Yup. Those places can't keep staff.
They do the 6 am bed kick at shift change n find like 3 ppl dead n send em to the ER CPR in progress n i get report from a CNA.

Top Bottom