I Hate Taylor Swift. I Hate Travis Kelce. I Hate Taylor Swift Supporters. I Hate…

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
…the tv network that kept showing Taylor Swift during the game. I hate the camera operators who kept zooming in on Taylor Swift. I hate the announcers who talked about Taylor Swift.

But most of all….I HATE the Leftist dirtbags who suddenly became Taylor Swift fans in the past month. Oh yah, and I hate YOU if you even THINK you might be a Taylor Swift fan!!

Last edited:

coelacanth

Newfag
Reaction score
i hope Travis Kelce pulls a Chris Benoit on her so we don't have to hear more of her shitty ass music ever again

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I think she is very impressive. She has fucked a lot of celebrity A-listers despite being a lanky stick bitch with no tits.

Registered

Ediot
Reaction score
…the tv network that kept showing Taylor Swift during the game. I hate the camera operators who kept zooming in on Taylor Swift. I hate the announcers who talked about Taylor Swift.

But most of all….I HATE the Leftist dirtbags who suddenly became Taylor Swift fans in the past month. Oh yah, and I hate YOU if you even THINK you might be a Taylor Swift fan!!
you have a lot of issues, you are just a troll persona on the internet, what could be so wrong with your life?

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
My Daddy taught me HATE is a strong word, and you put yourself at a disadvantage if you display it,
verbally,physically or otherwise (electronic media was still teletypes back then)...

55F0EACA-F8D9-4393-B424-DAC6E93209F0.jpeg

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
I dont mind her hits, especially the older stuff that still had the country feel

guyyouhate

Newfag
Reaction score

i hate your retarded ass not shutting the fuck up

Reaction score
I used to date Taylor Swift. When we broke up, like the psycho bitch she is, she took all the pictures of us together and burned them in the backyard so I couldn't prove it even if I wanted to.

Top Bottom