I saw a black person yesterday

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
My wife and i were walking the dog last night, when a black person walked past us. When we realised what had just happened we both stopped, looked at each other and then turned around to make sure it was real

We were a couple of streets away from our house, any closer and i honestly might have alerted the police to do a patrol

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
My wife and i were walking the dog last night, when a black person walked past us. When we realised what had just happened we both stopped, looked at each other and then turned around to make sure it was real

We were a couple of streets away from our house, any closer and i honestly might have alerted the police to do a patrol
I’m sorry 😢

SamIsGoingToKillYou

Angry Skeleton
Reaction score
you are a very obnoxious attention seeking person.
THERE WE FUCKING GO AGAIN!!!!

NO YOU FUCKING DUMBASS MOTHERFUCKER.

It's cuz I am actually fucking offended by your unfunny racism and your refusal to better yourselves. Just keep saying the same shit OVER AND OVER again and then just fucking make a mockery of the people who actually are trying to help you fucking ungrateful retards.

SHUT THE FUCK ABOUT ATTENTION, YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT'S NOT THE CASE FUCKING STOP THAT BULLSHIT.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Yes, you are a very obnoxious attention seeking person. There has been enough niggerness today, no need for you to act like one.
THERE WE FUCKING GO AGAIN!!!!

NO YOU FUCKING DUMBASS MOTHERFUCKER.

It's cuz I am actually fucking offended by your unfunny racism and your refusal to better yourselves. Just keep saying the same shit OVER AND OVER again and then just fucking make a mockery of the people who actually are trying to help you fucking ungrateful retards.

SHUT THE FUCK ABOUT ATTENTION, YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT'S NOT THE CASE FUCKING STOP THAT BULLSHIT.
Case in point.
You come, uninvited, into a thread about trauma and blame OP like its his fault he nearly got killed and robbed and his wife raped.
All because you want attention.
I call it everything between rude and fucking rude.

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
I like to see you faggots do this kind of shit on any other website.

Oh wait can't cuz you would get cancel immediately lol!
That why your here on your little safe space.
good point
tho they could maybe get away with it on KF or 8kun

Top Bottom