.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
I've got a whole folder of these memes I'll post when I'm finally home from work

Schlit

Ex #1 duelist
Reaction score
Kenya-Dhasana is the Goddess of Fertility, Love and Sexuality. She gains power through sex and sexual expression, and thrives in the presence of physical intimacy. Pure sex flows in her veins. Merely touching her skin could bring just about any mortal to unrivaled ecstacy and pleasure. She's about 5000 years old, though is permanently bestowed with the body of a twenty-something.

Kenya-Dhasana, or Kenya for short, used to be a big name in the global pantheon. Her dominion covered the entire humanity during the Bronze Age, and she would bless her followers both with ample crops and divine sex. However, as the years progressed and people migrated ever-further from Africa and Middle East, her power was stretched thin and diminished. Eventually as prudish attitudes became normative among mortals, Kenya secluded herself from the world and fell asleep. To this day, she remains a hailed veteran amongst other Gods and Goddesses, and a fabled legend among mortals.

One day, as it may be, Kenya will allow herself to be discovered by a mortal and nourished back to a waking state through 'tribute', in her case arousal and masturbation to her image.

Top Bottom