If you could switch lives with one of EDF's genuine retards for one day who would you choose...

Would you swap lives with a retard permanantly?

• Total voters

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Reaction score
You can become a pussy but you can also stop being one pussydom is a choice it can be temporary
thats this entire website, previous iterations in particular but hopefully not this one. this isnt aimed at you or anyone on here by the way. i hope yall remember this site has far reaching effects which surpass something awful to this very day

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
of course the two retards think they're better than answering a hypothetical :rolleyes:
I didnt answer because who would i switch life with i'm already retarded and I do not know anyone else like me i could switch to

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I would take whichever one of you has the most burnable assets, transfer them all to my mom, then switch back and be like... no fucks given.
So,... no playing around or freaky Friday shit.

Just cold hard identity theft.

I see you... BiteySnek

Jana5alost

Ediot
Reaction score

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
deffo @Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd it has to be interesting to experience the thought processes behind cumming on a greyscale picture of baka (I'm sorry, but it just had to be done)

then proceeding to upload photographs of the deed on the internet.
Wasnt the jury still out on if it was actually sperm or if he had put hand soap on it to trick everyone into thinking he wasnt so chromosonally challenged that he is sterile?

Nisse2

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Imma let you finish, but @Nisse2 is one of the top autism posters of all time.

Pickin that guy just to see what a day in that man's life looks like. I imagine its a lot of boring crap and lusting after the migrant women on public transport.
It is much more than that. Searching for the latest news and pics of Dua Lipa, Madison Beer, Camila Cabello, Becky Gomez, Normani, Diane Guerrero, Eiza Gonzalez, Camila Mendes, Olivia Culpo and Isabela Merced. Finding some pics of nice dark holes. Checking that all my virtual machines and containers are working like they should.

Top Bottom