Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
Not gonna pretend I know what goes on in HR peoples heads but all of this screams "not a good look" to me and I'd never do that lmao

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
@dropdatwat you can't have a firearm and smoke weed in AZ. Not legally. And I don't think you'd toughen up in prison.
If the Smart & Safe Arizona ballot initiative passes in 2020 it would legalize recreational cannabis for anyone 21 years of age and older. This would legalize the controlled substance in the state making it legal under Arizona law to possess both marijuana and a gun(s) because the person would be “lawfully in possession or control of controlled substances.”

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I am retarded.

Medical Marijuana and Guns – How then does Medical Marijuana relate to gun ownership and acquisition? When a person purchases a firearm from a dealer (“Federal Firearm Licensee” or “FFL”), the buyer is required to complete ATF Form 4473—the Firearms Transaction Record.[9] Question 11(e) of the form asks “are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?” The person is required to check “yes” or “no.” A light bulb should light up in your head at this point. Because marijuana, even if legal in the state of Arizona, is illegal under federal law, a gun buyer who uses medical marijuana is required to answer this question as a “yes.” At that point, the FFL cannot complete the sale legally.[10] Likewise, the marijuana-using buyer is prohibited from completing the purchase of the firearm.[11] Not only that, the user of medical marijuana cannot possess any firearms or ammunition according to federal law.[12] This fact has been clearly reinforced by the BATFE, which directed in an open letter to all FFLs:

Federal law…makes it unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person is an unlawful user or of addicted to a controlled substance. As provided by 27 C.F.R. § 478.11, “an inference of current use may be drawn from evidence of a recent use or possession of a controlled substance or a pattern of use or possession that reasonable covers the present time.”

You move here, and I will rat you out faster than you can say "anti-semitic."

Top Bottom