I'm gonna do LSD soon, for the first time

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You should send all of your LSD to me...

Matthew Moulton
358 NE Della Ave
College Place, WA 99324

It's safer if consumed by a professional and I can make constructive/creative use of it.

I might even do a livestream!

Uh... if I can figure that out. I had streaming once... for like five minutes... on YouTube... then they took it away for no reason. D:

weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score
You should send all of your LSD to me...

Matthew Moulton
358 NE Della Ave
College Place, WA 99324

It's safer if consumed by a professional and I can make constructive/creative use of it.

I might even do a livestream!

Uh... if I can figure that out. I had streaming once... for like five minutes... on YouTube... then they took it away for no reason. D:
What's your channel

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
What's your channel
My YouTube one? I don't really use it anymore...

I stripped off like... hundreds of videos. Largely because I figured out they weren't just screwing people haphazardly, rather they were using very precise metrics to effectively hijack ad revenue.

So like all the channels that either had less than a 1k subs or less than 50k watch hours or whatever all got completely culled from their ad revenue sharing system.

But it didn't matter, because they setup these fake ass "playlist accounts" that effectively just farmed all the content from people like me into one place and then YouTube just arbitrarily slapped ads onto them all to harvest all the revenue while all the LITERALLY MILLIONS of people like me got perma-fucked.

So all my videos that had like MILLIONS of views... I burned them! Simply to burn YouTube's ability to profit off of them.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Are you of the Seventh-day Adventist religious denomination?
I'm my own religious denomination. I think 7th Day is the "usual brand" around here... well, in College Place anyway.

To my left is Walla Walla, their brand is more varied.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Have I ever dated a Whittie?

Uh... not that I was ever consciously aware of. D:

They're like... libtards 'n shit.

Not really my crowd, ya know?

I prefer WWCC, its got a normie vibe.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Wow that's old! Seriously, the lady who owned that blue car I think she died like... a decade ago! D:

Does Google just not update their street view anymore?

PS - Who wants to take bets on whether Dropsies thought he was the first retard to post that?

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
Wow that's old! Seriously, the lady who owned that blue car I think she died like... a decade ago! D:

Does Google just not update their street view anymore?

PS - Who wants to take bets on whether Dropsies thought he was the first retard to post that?
your house is smaller than mine and you live in a place with average cost of living wtf

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
In Canada (a much more civilized country) they're usually much larger duplexes
Yes except more cockroaches and nigger babies running around everywhere
So, to be clear... Section 8 in Canada involves cramming as many people into one spot as possible... oh and also cockroaches. D:

Tha'fuck dude... we get our own yard space!

Oh, we do have turkeys tho...

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
We do have theft issues tho... like this sunflower I stole out of the neighbors yard...

Sunshine In A Flower.jpg

...oh and like... a sizable chunk of the empty field next door... yeah we kind of "appropriated it"... for a garden.

...more of a pumpkin patch really since they've started kinda "taking over".

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
what about your credentials making $60k a year at dairy queen
Dude... I worked at DQ like... twenty fuckin years ago... for like... a year.

Also they paid me shit, which is why I quit.

Are you mentally retarded?

Wal-Mart paid pretty good when I worked there, but that was only for like two years. They only paid well tho because I busted my ass to the point of permanently ripping most of the discs in my back.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
that's not what you said three years ago
Bitch, you probably can't even remember what you ate for breakfast last week, let alone some stupid shit I supposedly posted YEARS ago on... some rando fuckin web board... like, wut? Maybe you just weren't paying attention. TL;DR and all like that.

Obviously it's not a fault on my part, I mean I have temporal recursive memories...

I posted that and then not even a week later, SURPRISE...

Oh and I've been doing it a lot... like, to the point where I should probably start being more careful about how I "aim".

There is surprisingly VERY little literature in regards to reversial memories... which leads me to suspect I might be the "first" asshole that the future did temporal experiments on.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Have I ever dated a Whittie?

Uh... not that I was ever consciously aware of. D:

They're like... libtards 'n shit.

Not really my crowd, ya know?

I prefer WWCC, its got a normie vibe.
Well, is their political persuasion THAT important if you simply go out on a few dates with them?

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Quence, let me give you some advice that should have been given to your dad.

Never stick your dick in crazy.
3 Points

1. Just because she might be a liberal doesn't necessarily mean she's crazy. She's likely been fed a steady diet of agitprop for years.
2. YOU could cure her of that nasty Leftist affliction.
3. Don't you have to possess a wiener to be able to stick it somewhere?

Top Bottom