im gonna tell my kids this was israel

weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score
Idk man, I haven't actually been to the states but I've heard pretty consistently that Alaska is the biggest shithole
If you go to Anchorage then yeah of course
It's been 6 years since I've lived there but there was a murder every night on the local news if my memory serves
Rest is pretty backwater from what I've gathered. Then again I've only lived in Anchorage and Homer.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
It's been 6 years since I've lived there but there was a murder every night on the local news if my memory serves
Rest is pretty backwater from what I've gathered. Then again I've only lived in Anchorage and Homer.
Yeah I sympathize with you there, there's a lot of sparsely populated parts of Canada that are pretty comparable to Alaska and all the people there are bored as fuck and end up hooked on drugs mostly because there's fuck all else to do.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
how long did you live in alaska and why did your mom move to east oregon of all places

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Yeah I sympathize with you there, there's a lot of sparsely populated parts of Canada that are pretty comparable to Alaska and all the people there are bored as fuck and end up hooked on drugs mostly because there's fuck all else to do.
How’s Toronto?

captain silverlight

sweatshop worker
Reaction score
Detroit is basically the gaza strip of Michigan if you really think about it scientifically
i always wonder why US politicians let detroit rot. i heard from quora that detroit is broken like this because all of the car factories moved on. which means detroit was once a prosperous city. such a sad fate for any city :(

View attachment 92681
Notice how only the light pink states on this graph are actually habitable and civilized.
this couldn't be possible!!! /pol/acks told be the jews were smart and an evil race! how could this be??

Last edited:

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
i always wonder why US politicians let detroit rot. i heard from quora that detroit is broken like this because all of the car factories moved on. which means detroit was once a prosperous city. such a sad fate for any city :(

this couldn't be possible!!! /pol/acks told be the jews were smart and an evil race! how could this be??
The car companies folded and most middle class whites moved out when blacks came up north looking for better job prospects

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
Notice how only the light pink states on this graph are actually habitable and civilized.
you are one funny guy and have never been to wyoming or montana or either dakota
they suck ass hard, shittiest climate possible, no jobs, dumb redneck inbreeds
dont forget the drunken indians

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
detroit always had a lot of black workers
it died because it made shit cars and the japanese seized the market
i still wish general motors and chrysler/stellantis/whatev would just die and go to hell

captain silverlight

sweatshop worker
Reaction score
it died because it made shit cars and the japanese seized the market
wait, i thought it died because car manufacturers move away from detroit to somewhere else. tf?

also, fun fact: it wasn't just the US car market that got hit by the japs. it's also the british car market. the brit economy got saved by the sinclair spectrum computer. that's why some brits see the spectrum as a british national pride

i still wish general motors and chrysler/stellantis/whatev would just die and go to hell
why? what's so bad about them?

Top Bottom