I'm Mason and im unironically an autistic freak

Reaction score
post pics of this dude whos farts make you hard
I actually considered that but my "browser" is glitchy right now
No, this is your literal fetish and you're making up bullshit stories on random web boards looking to try and generate fap fodder. This is the sort of stupid shit you do when you're an overly hormonal teenager with defective parenting.
So is it a genuine fetish or a bullshit story? I'm confused lol

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
The fetish is genuine, but your story is just you posting inflictive fap fiction. You're a leftist, basically. A degenerate. Like, it's okay to have a fetish, but when you start actively inflicting that shit upon the masses on a regular basis... not a good look.

Reaction score
The fetish is genuine, but your story is just you posting inflictive fap fiction. You're a leftist, basically. A degenerate. Like, it's okay to have a fetish, but when you start actively inflicting that shit upon the masses on a regular basis... not a good look.
What story? That my mom forced me to tell her? I was being srs.

RuneWarrior

Ediot
Reaction score
I have a guy on discord I stalk on occasion and I'm completely obsessed with the idea of him farting. When I tried to tell my therapist that I had a problem with it, my mom stopped the car and forced me to tell her what I told the therapist. It was on my birthday too so that kind of ruined it.
Sir, this is a McDonalds drive thru

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
I have a guy on discord I stalk on occasion and I'm completely obsessed with the idea of him farting. When I tried to tell my therapist that I had a problem with it, my mom stopped the car and forced me to tell her what I told the therapist. It was on my birthday too so that kind of ruined it.

Top Bottom