Im so fucking sick of kikes typing "g-d" instead of just saying god.

Reaction score
Holy shit you fucking low IQ pin head idiotic mongoloid fuck wad, how fucking retarded are you to believe that god wont know youre saying his name. Are you fucking joking? Bruh, that is literally the most brainlet fucking move ever. If it wasn't for the fact that humans in general are astonishingly retarded as a whole, these skeevy little demon rats would have died from their own self induced retardation a long time ago. How can you be so arrogant that you think god wont know youre using a word? I refuse to believe people that stupid exist, they cant, it defies all known laws of physics to be that dense.

There arent many things that are so stunningly retarded that it makes me actively angry but this is one of them

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Holy shit you fucking low IQ pin head idiotic mongoloid fuck wad, how fucking retarded are you to believe that god wont know youre saying his name. Are you fucking joking? Bruh, that is literally the most brainlet fucking move ever. If it wasn't for the fact that humans in general are astonishingly retarded as a whole, these skeevy little demon rats would have died from their own self induced retardation a long time ago. How can you be so arrogant that you think god wont know youre using a word? I refuse to believe people that stupid exist, they cant, it defies all known laws of physics to be that dense.

There arent many things that are so stunningly retarded that it makes me actively angry but this is one of them
thats because jews intentionally do this to seem dumber then they actually are its a trap!

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
that's not actually that weird nor is it exclusive to jews, it's the same reason English speaking Muslims say Allah instead of God

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Christianity is one of the only major religions where God doesn't really have a name or proper title

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Allah is the arabic pronunciation of Eloah. They are actually saying the name
You're misinterpreting what I mean, he's sperging about jews not saying the word God but they have actual names for God in Hebrew (I believe in worship the proper term is Adonai which translates to my lord or something). It would be like if a Hindu just referred to Vishnu as "God", it would be a weird thing for them to do.

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
remember kids:
the torah, the christian bible, and the quran all start with their own versions of the abrahamic old testament
they hate each other partly because they all lifted their holy books from the same source

blame the zoroastrians
they started all this shit

Top Bottom