In 2023, front-end developer skills

ritikka

Newfag
Reaction score
I am interested to know how to become a front-end developer and I am thinking about what skills I need to learn to be a developer. I am reading blog posts online about skills required for front end developer, but I would like to get some more advice.

Some specific questions I have:

• Technical Skills
  • What are the steps to becoming a great Front end developer in 2023?
  • What difficulties may a front-end developer face?

Thanks!

Sneed

Camel Sock
Reaction score
signal-2020-11-13-18-35-48-140.jpg

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I am interested to know how to become a front-end developer and I am thinking about what skills I need to learn to be a developer. I am reading blog posts online about skills required for front end developer, but I would like to get some more advice.

• Technical Skills

Thanks!
are you gay? i mean really really gay? do you enjoy sucking an entire naval fleet's worth of penis? that's the only way you'll barely survive as a "front-end dev." pick a back-end discipline if you want a real career and add some "front-end" on the side.

portia

Ediot
Reaction score

• Technical Skills

Thanks!
I'll tell you, but first you have to develop that back end baby!

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
LEARN SOME FRONT END STACK AND PAY 4 PAKISTANIS ON FIVERR TO BUILD YOU PROJECTS FOR UR PORTFOLIO THEN USE GPT 4 TO CLEANG UP THE SHITTY PAKISTAN CODE THEY WROTE WITH THEIR LONG MONKEY GREASY FINGERS FROM EATING CHICKEN VINDALOO
THEN APPLY FOR INTERNSHIPS (PAID OR UNPAID DOESNT MATTER IDIOT) THEN HOPE THEY OFFER U FULLTIME POSITION AFTERWARD... UR WELCOME U OWEING ME 300 BUCK FOR THIS ADVICE

Top Bottom