Gert7

Ediot
Reaction score
francis.jpg

The Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore collapsed into the Patapsco River after it was struck by a nearly 1,000-foot-long container ship early Tuesday, sending several people plunging into the frigid waters below.

The collision set off a rapid search-and-rescue operation. Eight people from a construction crew that was working to repair potholes on the bridge are thought to have fallen into the water, Maryland Transportation Secretary Paul Wiedefeld told reporters. Two had been rescued as of Tuesday morning, Wiedefeld said, but six others remained unaccounted for.

"Response teams are doing everything in our power to rescue and recover the victims of this collapse literally as we speak," Maryland Governor Wes Moore said.

Authorities did not believe any drivers were submerged in their cars, Wiedefeld said.
https://www.npr.org/2024/03/26/1240857704/francis-scott-key-bridge-collapse-baltimore

Baltimore Live Updates: Indian crew of 22 were aboard ship that crashed into Key bridge, all safe

The entire 22-member crew of the cargo ship that hit the Key Bridge in Baltimore are Indians.
The Singapore-flagged container ship "Dali" collided with the bridge at approximately 1:30 am local time.
According to the Synergy Marine Group, the crew was “All Indian, 22 in total”, reported PTI.
"All crew members, including the two pilots have been accounted for and there are no reports of any injuries. There has also been no pollution."
https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-news/baltimore-bridge-live-updates-101711442965654.html

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
Personally, I see this as a good thing. At least six were "unaccounted for", and you get to guess who the vast majority of "residents of Baltimore" are. (hint: same group as "Youths", "Teens", "Joggers", "Protesters", "Crackheads","PorchMonkeys",etc. ad infinitum) Pajeets out here doing God's work imho

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
I read they are selling houses in Baltimore for $1 to people that qualify. 15,000 vacant houses. I wouldn't pay .01 to live there lol

Yeah I think they modeled that program after Detroit. Detroit has a similar program and it has been going on for decades. The rub is you still pay the property value taxes of the property when it was at it's peak. So yeah the house may be a dollar, and you have to sink 90K+ grand into it to make it somewhat livable, but the city will tax on on the property like it's still worth 600K.

The retards don't want to "lose" tax revenue, is the thinking I guess. But if no one is paying the property tax to begin with, what's the loss?

Fuck Baltimore. It's like Anacostia DC, it's ruined, there is no way it's coming back. Anyone with any money or sense moved out long ago and the same type of politicians keep taking the mantle: stupid, ideologic, illogical and black supremist. I suspect it will turn into Detroit very soon although it may be inhabited by mainly central and south americans instead of middle easterners. Which, there maybe a slim slice of hope left for Baltimore.

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
few days for a conference long ago
worse than philly AND THATS SAYING A LOT
so many angry black (and some white) people
the food is awful, restaurants & bars full of screaming assholes
out of control traffic, hundreds of blocks of slums

thanks but not again

BEHOLD the great american empire in its old age

Top Bottom