dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
so yesterday i was talking to my dad about the economy and he said deflation is terrible because it means people wait for prices to get lower causing a feedback loop. then this morning it hit me: inflation in general is entirely jewish doing to discourage people from saving their money and spending it on more useless shit instead

airduster

Ediot
Reaction score
so yesterday i was talking to my dad about the economy and he said deflation is terrible because it means people wait for prices to get lower causing a feedback loop. then this morning it hit me: inflation in general is entirely jewish doing to discourage people from saving their money and spending it on more useless shit instead
Did you not get enough attention from the farms? Were they even too autistic even for you?

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
The main reason to deter the normies from breaking it rich is how they're always indebted and their assets (mainly FIAT) erode away into fine dust. Jews or not the world is a buffet for the wealthy and the actual rich with at least nine figures of assets.

My main point is that how is it acceptable that the currency inflates likes it does, if you look at the twenty year horizon it's a terrible investment. It's a better idea to let the savings even rest in bonds than the currency, unless you're some mastermind forex flipper.

Top Bottom