ted self improvement.jpg

Cosmic Sewer Hobo

It's all over
Reaction score

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Poor fishies :(
nah dude, that's probably a way more humane option than keeping them in a single aquarium and changing like 2/3rds of the water every week or whatever. The blue barrel is probably a hazard if they fuckin die and rot in there but it'll feed the plants well lol. I've seen people use an actual aquarium to store their fish which would be ideal.

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
Living in a fucking barrel still sucks.
Fish get a shittier deal than all other livestock including poultry, just because they ain´t cute and cuddly and thus have no lobby of emo chicks.

I hate aquariums too.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Shame about the longer lived secondary isotopes that give off beta and alpha radiation, some of which are readily metabolized and integrated into your bones or just lodges in your lungs for years and years in the form of radioactive dust
Yes I am aware

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
Shame about the longer lived secondary isotopes that give off beta and alpha radiation, some of which are readily metabolized and integrated into your bones or just lodges in your lungs for years and years in the form of radioactive dust
Well, we won´t get our radioactive mutant superpowers from nothing. Gotta break some eggs if you want your spidey sense omlette...

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Living in a fucking barrel still sucks.
Fish get a shittier deal than all other livestock including poultry, just because they ain´t cute and cuddly and thus have no lobby of emo chicks.

I hate aquariums too.
Fuckers should have evolved thumbs.

Top Bottom