Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
View attachment 91917

That didn't take long. Please don't get mad and start exposing us.
Dont worry hes not a female hes likely some random man likely at my age or even older then i am and since hes a male he cannot prove his a Female nor answer TITS OR GTFO nor FACE OR GTFO

As for the expose it wont do shit Because nobody will read it and infact it will backfire horribly
are you a admin?
Yes i am a admin

clvxr

Newfag
Reaction score
Dont worry hes not a female hes likely some random man likely at my age or even older then i am and since hes a male he cannot prove his a Female nor answer TITS OR GTFO nor FACE OR GTFO

As for the expose it wont do shit Because nobody will read it and infact it will backfire horribly

Yes i am a admin
i would never expose someone i don’t really care enough to do it and okay i’ll post a picture of me if it’s mandatory where do i post it tho

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
i would never expose someone i don’t really care enough to do it and okay i’ll post a picture of me if it’s mandatory where do i post it tho
well post the pictures on imgur and give the link to them here or post them here by clicking the image picture and then putting the url to the direct image link of the picture has to have the extension at the end of the url or It wont work

eduardo73

Newfag
Reaction score
I am willing to bet there are 0 real women (so not including troons) on this forum

Top Bottom