ZZZandeRRR

Dramacrat
Reaction score
  • Crossdressing/Becoming a tranny
  • Smashing/throwing my electronics at the wall
  • Drinking soap/chemicals
  • Choking myself
If you throw your electronics at the wall and don't replace them you'll feel better
This is the same guy who bitches and moans on his Steam profile about not having a gaming PC.

BOOM NIGGA, PROBLEM SOLVED.

I would tell you to build one yourself but you spend your entire budget on tissues, so you can wipe away your tears and jack off at the same time.

Fine, I'll admit that I do lie about my PC specs on my Steam profile.

Here's a lame ass excuse: I did it in preparation for my new PC.

Last edited:

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Why the fuck would you lie about your specs? What fucking low self worth do you have that youre insecure about what hardware you have? Nobody cares if you're gaming on a toaster.

Reaction score
This is the same guy who bitches and moans on his Steam profile about not having a gaming PC.

BOOM NIGGA, PROBLEM SOLVED.

I would tell you to build one yourself but you spend your entire budget on tissues, so you can wipe away your tears and jack off at the same time.

Fine, I'll admit that I do lie about my PC specs on my Steam profile.

Here's a lame ass excuse: I did it in preparation for my new PC.
>$1,201.52
1660464305950.png

kurisu

Need a blunt and some head
Reaction score
Selling everything and moving to Brazil to hang out with the bros

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
murdering young children but in a way that makes it look like an incredibly tragic accident so when i see it on the news ill know on the inside that i caused that pain and got away with it
This one got too specific bro :bruh:

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
If I'm being completely serious whenever I'm in public I get the intrusive urge to scream nigger. I don't know why. I can't even remember where it started. But every time I'm at a public place like work or a grocery store I think at least 2 or 3 times about yelling it nearly at the top of my lungs. Sometimes when I go to take a piss or shit ill say it a bunch of times under my breath as a way of getting it out of my system like tourettes.

I wish this was a joke but it's actually a cry for help.

Top Bottom