Is Andrew Tate CIA?

Brohm101

Ediot
Reaction score
At this point almost every information on the internet is controlled. I had post deleted at 4chan almost immediately.

Brohm101

Ediot
Reaction score
BTW Data in forums like this is at least crawled. 4chan does a lot of browser fingerprinting for an anonymous forum.

Brohm101

Ediot
Reaction score
The AI tech behind ChatbotGPT is military technology developed to sort out all the crawled data, which can't be done manually, to create psychological profiles.

Brohm101

Ediot
Reaction score
Only pedophiles cares about internet security
I don't care either. I'm against democracy and in favor of fascism because democracy doesn't work with retarded people
You should know by now that I'm a German Nazi faggot and that I'm outside of the dome in our polar base behind the ice wall.
If you would even be capable of doing something we would just wipe the thing again like every few thousand years.
It's just my job to mess with your minds working at the "Nazi Ministerium für psycholgosiche Kriegsführung" Abteilung "Desinformation".

Last edited:

Gert7

Ediot
Reaction score

You might wanna ignore the freemason part it's probably a psyop to blame them.
why would i want to ignore a specific part of the conspiracy theory

Brohm101

Ediot
Reaction score
why would i want to ignore a specific part of the conspiracy theory
I think it's dead after the old generations fade out, there's a lack of young blood.
If this wouldn't be the case the knowledge would be kept secret.
Of course it was BIG in the past with all the leaders being Freemasons including the founding fathers
of the US.

Brohm101

Ediot
Reaction score
Its a useless language because its only spoken in several countries, and their english is going to be better than my german
This only applies for now, because it's easier to learn and therefore better to integrate all the refugees as a catalyst for civil war.
Just wait until the world wide 4th Reich is established and the population reduced to 1-2 billions.
It's going to be enforced at that point by the elite because the majority of them is German.
Or did you think the Germans did not replace the British elite? It's not the House of Hanover in charge?
Maybe it will be french again. Je ne sais pas. I have to ask arround at the polar base.

Brohm101

Ediot
Reaction score
This is the only statement in this entire thread that has any meaning
Thanks for pointing this out. I've seen posts in this forum that are borderline pedophile,
which I would have cracked down on. But it only may be because I'm a Nazi faggot and we
will eventually crack down on all degeneracy on the internet. But we need to establish the
digital ID first.
It always happens again, they never abide by the rules in the books we gave them millennia ago
and I'm not talking christian bible wishy-washy 9th century woke movement bullshit.
BTW I expected more from you having this zipperhead profile pic. You need to rule with an iron fist.

Last edited:

Brohm101

Ediot
Reaction score
They'll never get over this degenerated behavior, we better just turn them into trans-humans
and hook them up to the Internet of Bodies which is controlled by the extraterrestrial AI that's in charge of mars.
It makes sense doesn't it?

Top Bottom