Poll: Is Neon Genesis Evangelion good or bad?

• Total voters

TelloSimian64

Newfag
Reaction score
I can tell.
Tbh, I Tyciol too, but dude...

Don't fuckin personal army request stuff from wil, he got his own shit to do.
Woah, it finally comes out! You were just waiting to use that one against me weren't you? Look pal, I'm not going to suck anyone's dick for forgiveness, & if .wil still has a problem with me & didn't like my apology he can come tell me himself. He does not need a someone to get offended on his behalf...

Save your 14 year old white girl BS for Twitter, Hotshot...

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Woah, it finally comes out! You were just waiting to use that one against me weren't you? Look pal, I'm not going to suck anyone's dick for forgiveness, & if .wil still has a problem with me & didn't like my apology he can come tell me himself. He does not need a someone to get offended on his behalf...

This ain't helping yah faggot.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Bad wording on my part, by "misspelled" I meant the should be a space between "Evange" & "lion". So it should be spelled either "Evange lion" or Evange-lion"...
nigger are you trying to argue about a greek word with a greek dude?

TelloSimian64

Newfag
Reaction score
Reaction score
Are you autistic?

Your both retarded, autistic and suck loads of dick.

Top Bottom