It's a bird... it's a plane... it's OOOK for Judges!!

nakadashi

Ediot
Reaction score
I don’t find that post to be funny, clever or possessing ANY redeeming qualities!
You know what? Just because you said it wasn't funny, clever or possessed ANY redeeming qualities, I'm giving you the photo of a certain EDF member that is very nice. I hope you feel better!
1704362471534.png

Also..

ehh.png

You were being discriminatory against gay women, I was expecting something better than you :/

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
You know what? Just because you said it wasn't funny, clever or possessed ANY redeeming qualities, I'm giving you the photo of a certain EDF member that is very nice. I hope you feel better!
View attachment 88338
Also..

View attachment 88339
You were being discriminatory against gay women, I was expecting something better than you :/
Thank you for the touching and endearing photo. Now on to business.

A point of clarification: women can be lesbians - they can be sexually attracted to other women. Men can be gay - they can be sexually attracted to other men.

Women cannot be gay and men cannot be lesbians.

Get it? Got it? GOOD!

nakadashi

Ediot
Reaction score
Thank you for the touching and endearing photo. Now on to business.

A point of clarification: women can be lesbians - they can be sexually attracted to other women. Men can be gay - they can be sexually attracted to other men.

Women cannot be gay and men cannot be lesbians.

Get it? Got it? GOOD!
Women can be gay if they're FtM, And men can be lesbians if they're MtF. Stop being transphobic sister!
No, I won't get it!

Demonic

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Full video of Oooky the Judge Basher

I beez a gud guy! I works fo da teamsters and haff mental helf probems." Can we include being a stupid nigger? I'm amazed his mom wasn't there preaching how he graduated kindergarten and was turning his life around. :crackhead:

Magalicious

Won by a LANDSLIDE - Proudly Unvaccinated
Reaction score
I'm amazed his mom wasn't there preaching how he graduated kindergarten and was turning his life around. :crackhead:
Here's the unedited version - I can hear a niggress screaming in the background

Demonic

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Here's the unedited version - I can hear a niggress screaming in the background

Bunch of ooking and eekin. Dude had a rap sheet as long as my arm and wanted to be free. Fuck that, now he's going away for quite some time lmao

benos

Dramacrat
Reaction score
@nakadashi, No, we normally relax and think he's a faggot. :P harr harr

Around Snacks, never relax. Even so I don't think, he's a faggot too. HARR HARRDY HARR.

WUT UWUT

Top Bottom