Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
you THINK it would be the perfect action game to play while high but then you start playing and realize there's no way you're having a good time remembering all the fucking graffiti locations when you're so fucked up and without it having a hud map telling you where to go :rage:
you keep criticizing jews and yet you make these threads like a typical neurotic jew

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
wait wait wait i just reread that post by lc
were you seriously responding to my "i hate jews because they have a persecution complex" with "you're jewish and therefore have a persecution complex, how dare you accuse other jews of having a persecution complex"? how retarded are you?

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
someone literally made a linkedin impersonating me over a bad thread
were you seriously responding to my "i hate jews because they have a persecution complex" with "you're jewish and therefore have a persecution complex, how dare you accuse other jews of having a persecution complex"? how retarded are you?
What faggots

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
someone literally made a linkedin impersonating me over a bad thread
No, the LinkedIn was made because you are a neurotic faggot and the way you freaked out was funny as hell.
You accusing anyone of being neurotic and having a persecution complex is incredibly ironic seeing as your mainstay content is you over-sharing incredibly autistic stories about how you regularly acted like a retard as a kid and non-neurodefectives reacting negatively to it, leading to you acting neurotic and feeling persecuted over their completely normal reactions to being exposed to the depths of autism.
The gall of you going "look at these neurotic jews" is quite staggering when your own awkwardness and neuroticism outpaces all of Woody Allen's characters rolled into one, and you are jewish on top of that.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
No, the LinkedIn was made because you are a neurotic faggot and the way you freaked out was funny as hell.

You accusing anyone of being neurotic and having a persecution complex is incredibly ironic seeing as your mainstay content is you over-sharing incredibly autistic stories about how you regularly acted like a retard as a kid and non-neurodefectives reacting negatively to it, leading to you acting neurotic and feeling persecuted over their completely normal reactions to being exposed to the depths of autism.
The gall of you going "look at these neurotic jews" is quite staggering when your own awkwardness and neuroticism outpaces all of Woody Allen's characters rolled into one, and you are jewish on top of that.
:orly:

Top Bottom