Jew Escaped to Argentina With 1 Billion Dollars of Stolen Client Money

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
who'd he take money from?
usually the rule is if your investors are poor people you get a slap on the wrist but if your investors are wealthy you're fucked
Mixed bag but more than a few rich bastards are upset that their crypto pyramid scheme might collapse due to his ponzi scheme collapsing

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
So the FTX insiders apparently had a private telegram group called Wire Fraud, where they discussed, you probably guessed it, amongst other things - wire fraud.
Geniuses!

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Apparently the Weasel aka Adderall Concubine has already flipped on the Bankman too. She's been sighted in nyc with the company therapy dog (?) Buying sandwiches at a coffee shop in the company of federal agent looking fellas.

Probably in respond to SBF attempting to throw her under the bus for mishandling Alameda. Which they definitely did together.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Apparently the Weasel aka Adderall Concubine has already flipped on the Bankman too. She's been sighted in nyc with the company therapy dog (?) Buying sandwiches at a coffee shop in the company of federal agent looking fellas.

Probably in respond to SBF attempting to throw her under the bus for mishandling Alameda. Which they definitely did together.
You talking about the freaky cuck goblin?
So she didn't manage to flee to Dubai after all.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
You talking about the freaky cuck goblin?
So she didn't manage to flee to Dubai after all.
Nope. Keep seeing articles about her being in the USA.
I'm gonna guess her former boo telling everyone "idk wtf that ho did there I didn't watch her" inspired her to snitch.
Hell hath no fury like a weasel scorned.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
posted yesterday: he went to JFK and caught a flight to "somewhere"

NO ONE EVER BUYS ME A 1ST CLASS TICKET
WHERES MINE

no one mentioned this: we are going into a deep recession
but the media can't stop talking about this manlet, or musk and twitter

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
the front page of the fucking guardian on xmas day, whinewhinewhine:
View attachment 64170
So... the retards who spent the better part of the last two decades doing absolutely everything possible to destroy all sense of morality as a means of making more money... those retards... those are the retards now presently whining about a lack of morality?

That they caused.

Literally.

They are ~literally~ complaining about the very shit that they themselves engineered and brought to fruition.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
By the by... wasn't his girlfriend "famous" before all this? I know I've seen her picture before... or someone that looks nearly identical.

ilovenuggets

Newfag
Reaction score
Um... exit scamming actually works easiest with anonymity in the mix.
Exit scamming buttcoin or monero can only be made by online wallets like coinbase or onion markets holding money. As happened before...
Well even ethereum is still secure for not being scammed by jew retards as stated on OP

Top Bottom