Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score
omg a bunny hokding a kinfe in it's mouth, poised to strick with catlike speed and grace except with the big ears which are adorbs but don't help with the catlike or grace bits, combined with the clearly satanic scrawlings on the floor of the bunnycrypt, and the clearly chaos-sourced plushy pillow

i think i just had a stroke

or 3

ok 69

DirtCheap

Niggercel
Reaction score
and for that simple fact, I both envy and love him in equal measure
omg a bunny hokding a kinfe in it's mouth, poised to strick with catlike speed and grace except with the big ears which are adorbs but don't help with the catlike or grace bits, combined with the clearly satanic scrawlings on the floor of the bunnycrypt, and the clearly chaos-sourced plushy pillow

i think i just had a stroke

or 3

ok 69
kys nigger lover

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
You know, in this day and age, Kanye West may not be the White Nationalist we all wanted, but the one we deserve.

It would be cool if somehow people got organized into a Kanye Korps. The salute would be both arms raised up in a "Y" and arm bands while wearing black/red/gold stripes on them

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Imagine being in near total control of the media, economic policy, ME foreign policy, domestic social policy, and meting out religious tolerance guidelines and enforcing them; and still so fucking so psychotic they need to hyper analyze twatter feeds.
That's why it's so hard for me to believe that media/world is jew based.

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
Fake and gay it was sent to him this september because a month ago Kanye was mad JP rejected his demands to personal talks with chairman (((Jamie Dimon))) among the other not jewish owners of the bank. he previously wrote some jibberjabber isntagram post about it;
“I’VE WENT TO JP MORGAN BUT OF COURSE THEY WON’T GIVE ME NO FLOW DEAL,”
Kanye Responds to JPMorgan Chase Reportedly Closing His Accounts, Says He’s ‘Happy’ After Making Antisemitic Posts (yahoo.com)

Reaction score
Fake and gay it was sent to him this september because a month ago Kanye was mad JP rejected his demands to personal talks with chairman (((Jamie Dimon))) among the other not jewish owners of the bank. he previously wrote some jibberjabber isntagram post about it;
Kanye Responds to JPMorgan Chase Reportedly Closing His Accounts, Says He’s ‘Happy’ After Making Antisemitic Posts (yahoo.com)
I strongly believe Kanye is either doing a publicity stunt or something went wrong with his Celebirty MK Ultra mind control.

Top Bottom