Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Dont under estimate Celebrity MK Ultra mind control side effects. Remember brittany spears shaving her head?
I wouldn't say that was MK Ultra. Brittany was conveniently in the news everytime there was a major blunder in the Bush administration and people close to her at the time claimed her state of mind was fine. These people don't make it as far as they do without playing autistic pedophile game of thrones with financial and political elites.

We're rapidly approaching mid-terms and Bidens dementia is rapidly getting worse and conveniently everyone connected with the Kardashians is doing retarded shit to catch the focus of news media. Weird isn't it. Almost like they don't want you paying attention to the US president who is a walking dementia puppet that can't form coherent sentences on his own.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that was MK Ultra. Brittany was conveniently in the news everytime there was a major blunder in the Bush administration and people close to her at the time claimed her state of mind was fine. These people don't make it as far as they do without playing autistic pedophile game of thrones with financial and political elites.

We're rapidly approaching mid-terms and Bidens dementia is rapidly getting worse and conveniently everyone connected with the Kardashians is doing retarded shit to catch the focus of news media. Weird isn't it. Almost like they don't want you paying attention to the US president who is a walking dementia puppet that can't form coherent sentences on his own.
Biden dosent run the Administration it is probaly Obango and some shadow government organization.
I think you might be the only one here that reads dailystormer
I read it twice a week.

Reaction score
Lolololololol; do you even believe they're bullshit?
Most of what anglin writes is filler , some of his longer articles dealing with things like the Ukriane- Nato war are worth reading,. But he is a passive agressive and he thought everyone who took the vaxx was going to die and that hasnt happened.
This explains a lot
Reading it dosent mean i take it as my gospel or even seriously.

Reaction score
He never actually thought that the whole website is a troll
On all the shit he writes about covid is that the virus is a hoax and everyone who took the vaccine will die , I think he seriously believes that.
Anglin was a vegan living in the Philippines like 2 months before he started the website

Definitely hardcore nazi behavior
Hes more of a paleo-conservative now.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
If the whole dailystormer is a troll, its a deep troll one of the longest running and deepest of all times.
If somebody told me I could make thousands of dollars being the figurehead for a controlled opposition website and all I have to do is write lukewarm conservative political articles with pictures of hitler interspersed I would probably do it

Reaction score
Dont try to hard to own me viril when the other forum users are owning you every day.
If somebody told me I could make thousands of dollars being the figurehead for a controlled opposition website and all I have to do is write lukewarm conservative political articles with pictures of hitler interspersed I would probably do it
Yeah i see what your saying, but the atlantic had journalists research him, interview anyone they knew who knew anglin and it dosent seem like hes faking it. But your theory would explain why he can keep buying new domains everytime he gets ban hammered.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Yeah i see what your saying, but the atlantic had journalists research him, interview anyone they knew who knew anglin and it dosent seem like hes faking it. But your theory would explain why he can keep buying new domains everytime he gets ban hammered.
The fact that they are dem ops and work in collaboration with msm isnt a secret

Reaction score
I only do it for teh lulz, and to keep up with the urls.
I don't actually believe a goddamn thing on that site, faggot >:7)
And you think I believe anything on it either you piece of shit?
The fact that they are dem ops and work in collaboration with msm isnt a secret
Link Evidence to support your claim please.

Reaction score
Considering you read it regularly and youve been repeating their talking points for the last 2 years yeah its pretty safe to assume you believe it
Wat? You didnt link any evidence and Anglin repeats talking points he gets off Pol. You and viril are pathetic , getting mad at me for reading some alt -right website.

The daily rake is much better .
|
Also if I could code I could write an AI script that could write daily stormer articles. Its pretty much Jews bad, Russia good, women deserve to get raped.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Wat? You didnt link any evidence and Anglin repeats talking points he gets off Pol. You and viril are pathetic , getting mad at me for reading some alt -right website.

The daily rake is much better .
|
Also if I could code I could write an AI script that could write daily stormer articles. Its pretty much Jews bad, Russia good, women deserve to get raped.
Why are you so upset
You dont have any evidence to support your claim do you?
Lol everyone knows about it, are you expecting me to pull out some employment contract with CNN or something

Very desperate to defend the jews of DS

Reaction score
Why are you so upset

Lol everyone knows about it, are you expecting me to pull out some employment contract with CNN or something

Very desperate to defend the jews of DS
Your just trying to cover up that you cant link any evidence Anglin is run by the democrat party. Im just pointing out you cant even present evidence for your claims your pulling shit out of your ass but claiming im upset, OK bro.

Top Bottom