Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
You should kill yourself, you miserable worthless no life nigger. Nothing good comes out of you, nothing you do gives society anything. literally nothing.
absolute nothing, just like a void.
"Your life is nothing! You serve zero purpose! You should kill yourself now! And give somebody else a piece of that oxygen and ozone layer, that's covered up so we can breathe inside this blue trapped bubble. Because what are you here for? To worship me? Kill yourself. I mean that, with a hundred percent. With a thousand percent."

Reaction score
You should kill yourself, you miserable worthless no life nigger. Nothing good comes out of you, nothing you do gives society anything. literally nothing.
Was this a motivational speech? Thank you, I will continue to be the bane of your existence. Absolute nothing is not as good as disrupting and being a general nuisance but it’s preferable to having a positive effect on humanity.

Reaction score
OP is trying to be edgy but the average EDF user hears this at least 5 times every login session.

Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
I'm just gonna stomp you, you're gonna keep coming back, I'm gonna seal up all my cracks, you're gonna keep coming back, why? Because you keep smelling the syrup, you worthless bitch ass nigga. You're gonna stay on my dick until you die. You serve no purpose in life. Your purpose is to be in MY stream suckin on MY dick daily. Your purpose is to be in that chat blowing a dick daily. Your life is NOTHING. You serve ZERO purpose. You should kill yourself NOW. And give somebody else a piece of that oxygen and the ozone layer that's covered up so that we can breathe inside of this blue trapped bubble. What are you here for? To worship me? KILL YOURSELF. I mean that with a hundred percent, with a thousand percent.

Top Bottom