Reaction score
Ok, if it's that simple, then why not actually start it then?

But I know you won't because I know you're really just secretly queer and this all just a front. EVERYONE who posts anti-gay stuff is actually secretly gay, and they're hoping that people are tricked by their anti-gay stuff into thinking they're really "super straight". But anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see right through their anti-gay posts and know they're just trying to hide behind it all.

How do I know? History has shown that every hardcore "anti-gay" person was actually gay as fuck, and never once has a "super straight" anti-gay person turned out to actually be normal and straight:

View attachment 77105
View attachment 77106

View attachment 77113

View attachment 77108

View attachment 77109

You couldn't be any more obvious.

Speaking of being obvious: it is a fact that many LGBT folk are attention whores. Therefore the best way to fight it is to simply not give them any attention. The thing is, anti-LGBT material does not shut them down but instead gives them the attention that empowers them further.

And actually, the fact that you posted so much anti-LGBT material (and will likely continue to do so) shows that you're an attention whore as well, which further underlines your secret queerness.
god created repentance for a reason, he knew some of his most dedicated people would be tricked by a modern faggotry infested society

benos

Dramacrat
Reaction score
In a shocking turn of events, a recent study has found that men are now uninterested in sex after seeing the sight of a Social Justice Warrior (SJW). The study, conducted by the Institute of Men's Studies, found that the mere presence of an SJW caused a decrease in testosterone levels in men, leading to a decrease in libido. The study surveyed over 500 men between the ages of 18 and 35 and asked them to rate their level of sexual interest after seeing a picture of a SJW. The results were startling, with the majority of men reporting a drastic decrease in their sexual desire. The study's lead researcher, Dr. John Smith, commented on the findings, saying, "It appears that the presence of a SJW is so off-putting to men that it has a direct impact on their libido. It's a phenomenon we've never seen before." While the study has yet to be peer-reviewed, it has certainly raised eyebrows in the scientific community and has sparked a debate about the implications of this new finding.

Shark

Newfag
Reaction score
If there ever is a point to where society is controlled by this woke regime, i'm gonna rebel.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
are new users nowadays too underage to remember covid
Don't pretend that it affected you much in any way.
Potentially having to wear a mask at the dispensary or at the grocery store whilst doing your bi-weekly run for weed, vodka and sugary cereals can't have been that traumatic.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
Don't pretend that it affected you much in any way.
Potentially having to wear a mask at the dispensary or at the grocery store whilst doing your bi-weekly run for weed, vodka and sugary cereals can't have been that traumatic.
thanks for your input

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
I hate this planet.
There's nothing wrong with this planet.

This culture war bullshit is only perpetrated by the terminally online. As long as you go into the real world, where normal people live, you see basically none of this shit.

So many people talk about LGBT folk grooming kids while ignoring local pastors and local politicians who are ACTUALLY grooming kids. I suspect that those people are fighting against LGBT groomers, not because they're legitimately concerned about stopping grooming, but rather just to hate on LGBT folk.

If people actually cared about ending grooming and didn't just use grooming crimes solely just to hate on another group, then they would be going after these guys even more:

1696349279821.png

1696350462549.png

Now I'm not claiming that a groomer couldn't be transgender or otherwise LGBT-aligned... perfect examples: Stacie Marie Laughton and Micah Rhodes.

1696349607755.png

1696351429895.png

My issue tho is that: Laughton and Rhodes are singular examples which are used as the blanket evidence that "ALL LGBT folk are grooming kids"! But if two examples is all that's needed, then frankly, I should just keep my kids away from ALL white people... because if Laughton and Rhodes is 100% proof, that my two screenshots above are like 400% proof, right? I mean: they say Blacks make up 14% of the American population but commit 50% of the crimes. But white people are 75% of the American population and yet clearly they commit 99% of the grooming crimes (whether LGBT or pastors or politicians). And yet I'm supposed to believe that white people are the "superior" race.

Again, this is not to deny that a groomer could be LGBT-aligned. I absolutely acknowledge that many people who are interested in didding kids But if the fact that those who rightfully fight against groomers spend so much of their energy targeting the random LGBT grooming case while ignoring pastors and politicians makes me think they care more about trying to find ways to discredit LGBT instead of trying to fight grooming.

Look, if you think LGBT folk are icky, that's perfectly fine. Like, I think this is absolutely repulsive:

xx1592182107816.png

But that's the point: I don't have to make shit up about LGBT folk to say I find this look repulsive. It's OK to think it's gross on its own merits. But so many people think they have to make up a story that they're trying to save kids from groomers when clearly that story isn't holding up for other situations.

groomerTrollyDilemma.png

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score

This culture war bullshit is only perpetrated by the terminally online. As long as you go into the real world, where normal people live, you see basically none of this shit.

So many people talk about LGBT folk grooming kids while ignoring local pastors and local politicians who are ACTUALLY grooming kids. I suspect that those people are fighting against LGBT groomers, not because they're legitimately concerned about stopping grooming, but rather just to hate on LGBT folk.

If people actually cared about ending grooming and didn't just use grooming crimes solely just to hate on another group, then they would be going after these guys even more:

View attachment 84155

View attachment 84158

Now I'm not claiming that a groomer couldn't be transgender or otherwise LGBT-aligned... perfect examples: Stacie Marie Laughton and Micah Rhodes.

View attachment 84157

View attachment 84160

My issue tho is that: Laughton and Rhodes are singular examples which are used as the blanket evidence that "ALL LGBT folk are grooming kids"! But if two examples is all that's needed, then frankly, I should just keep my kids away from ALL white people... because if Laughton and Rhodes is 100% proof, that my two screenshots above are like 400% proof, right? I mean: they say Blacks make up 14% of the American population but commit 50% of the crimes. But white people are 75% of the American population and yet clearly they commit 99% of the grooming crimes (whether LGBT or pastors or politicians). And yet I'm supposed to believe that white people are the "superior" race.

Again, this is not to deny that a groomer could be LGBT-aligned. I absolutely acknowledge that many people who are interested in didding kids But if the fact that those who rightfully fight against groomers spend so much of their energy targeting the random LGBT grooming case while ignoring pastors and politicians makes me think they care more about trying to find ways to discredit LGBT instead of trying to fight grooming.

Look, if you think LGBT folk are icky, that's perfectly fine. Like, I think this is absolutely repulsive:

But that's the point: I don't have to make shit up about LGBT folk to say I find this look repulsive. It's OK to think it's gross on its own merits. But so many people think they have to make up a story that they're trying to save kids from groomers when clearly that story isn't holding up for other situations.

View attachment 84162
Kill the Trannie obviously.

Keyboard

Ediot
Reaction score
Assuming the 5 have evidently molested and groomed kids, kill the 5, and then report the tranny to the FBI. They'll get killed in prison for being a pedophile faggot, unless they swindle their way into a female prison, in which case you just have to pray for the female prisoners. And on the main point of the above, I also find the grooming argument retarded. I find any argument against transgenders are just mentally ill in a multitude of ways; combined with a series of obscure and confusing fetishes and most importantly a feeling that you'd be better off or were meant to be something that you're not.

TLDR, trannies are just escaping reality.

Reaction score

View attachment 84155

View attachment 84158

View attachment 84157

View attachment 84160

View attachment 84162
What a stupid fucking dilemma. Obviously you let the train run over the 5 people and then you beat the tranny faggot to death while they are tied up. Not only that, but you're a stupid fucking retard because niggers rape kids all the time. It's just usually they rape nigger kids because they know nobody gives a fuck about that and they only go to jail when they rape white wimminz. You think I'm fucking joking? Look up FBI stats on that shit.

As for gay faggots I don't really give a shit what people do in their homes as long as they aren't killing people or some shit but they are fags and they love to shove politics everywhere which is cringe and annoying as fuck. Why can't they just shut up and go suck cock quietly.

Reaction score
I didn't bother reading the thread before I replied but now that I read through it I have detected an alarming amount of gay AIDS in the users here. Unfortunately Hitler is dead and all is lost.

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
Hitler is dead and all is lost
Good. Hitler was a degenerate incel who gaslit his an entire country into thinking him and his fellow degenerate incel friends Himmler and Goebbels were going to be saviors of the world via their plan to eliminate their degenerate competition. Hitler was the most powerful leaders of Germany and all he could get was some frumpy photographer. Himmler could probably be convinced that the world was flat if you could argue that it was the Aryans to turned it that way through sheer force of will. Heydrich had the most obvious Jew nose in all of the Nazi top brass, which just further underlined their hypocricy. Goring was the only one who had any legitimate skill, but the Nazis turned a handsome war hero and ace pilot into a fat and pathetic tub of lard.

This is what the Nazis did, and anyone who worship the Nazis are basing it solely on Nazi propaganda.

The Nazis installed their own people into key positions in order to gain complete control of state media, with the goal of tailoring the narrative of who they "REALLY" are, how they are the good guys and it's their enemies who are evil and wrong, and that the obviously weird shit the Nazi Party does is actually for the good of the people, and therefore the population should focus on destroying their enemies instead of aiming their hate on the Nazi Party.

But how is that any different than the belief that a "certain group" in the West has installed their own people into key positions in order to gain complete control of international media, with the goal of tailoring the narrative of who they "REALLY" are, how they are the good guys and it's their enemies who are evil and wrong, and that the obviously weird shit that said "certain group" does is actually for the good of the people, and therefore the population should focus on destroying their enemies instead of aiming their hate on that "certain group".

Now I don't believe any group of people—let alone members a "certain group" that people have an unhealthy obsession over—has any control over our system, and any claims of its control over us are just people drawing nonexistant connections between unrelated people. Surely the message of the Nazis isn't reason enough to approve of their complete control of their media in ways that people would disapprove of it happening in the West, right??

Antifa on the other hand turns lanky pasty white people into goblins who think a world of peace comes at the end of a bikelock. The two deserve one another in a world where delusions reign supreme.

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
Good. Hitler was a degenerate incel who gaslit his an entire country into thinking him and his fellow degenerate incel friends Himmler and Goebbels were going to be saviors of the world via their plan to eliminate their degenerate competition. Hitler was the most powerful leaders of Germany and all he could get was some frumpy photographer. Himmler could probably be convinced that the world was flat if you could argue that it was the Aryans to turned it that way through sheer force of will. Heydrich had the most obvious Jew nose in all of the Nazi top brass, which just further underlined their hypocricy. Goring was the only one who had any legitimate skill, but the Nazis turned a handsome war hero and ace pilot into a fat and pathetic tub of lard.

This is what the Nazis did, and anyone who worship the Nazis are basing it solely on Nazi propaganda.

The Nazis installed their own people into key positions in order to gain complete control of state media, with the goal of tailoring the narrative of who they "REALLY" are, how they are the good guys and it's their enemies who are evil and wrong, and that the obviously weird shit the Nazi Party does is actually for the good of the people, and therefore the population should focus on destroying their enemies instead of aiming their hate on the Nazi Party.

But how is that any different than the belief that a "certain group" in the West has installed their own people into key positions in order to gain complete control of international media, with the goal of tailoring the narrative of who they "REALLY" are, how they are the good guys and it's their enemies who are evil and wrong, and that the obviously weird shit that said "certain group" does is actually for the good of the people, and therefore the population should focus on destroying their enemies instead of aiming their hate on that "certain group".

Now I don't believe any group of people—let alone members a "certain group" that people have an unhealthy obsession over—has any control over our system, and any claims of its control over us are just people drawing nonexistant connections between unrelated people. Surely the message of the Nazis isn't reason enough to approve of their complete control of their media in ways that people would disapprove of it happening in the West, right??

Antifa on the other hand turns lanky pasty white people into goblins who think a world of peace comes at the end of a bikelock. The two deserve one another in a world where delusions reign supreme.
TLDR Heil Hitler.

Top Bottom