Mario wonder looks like shit

Reaction score
Mario wonder looks gay as fuck and all the new BING BING WAHOO noises sound like shit, seriously though on a technical level the sound mixing is fucking garbage. The graphics look exactly the same as the New SMB (jesus christ what an AIDS title for a franchise) and the gameplay is just SMB3 again. People are cooming because... Mario is tilted slightly to the right. Like isnt it SOOOO weird he becomes an elephant and its got PURPLE COLOR HUES???!?! ZOMG WHAT DRUGS WERE THEY SMOKING hurr hurr hurr its not like the last Mario game was all about weird shit and transforming into things, its a RADICAL new take. I feel like people are gaslighting me when they say shit like that.

we deserve to eat the slop the pigs love

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
Mario wonder looks gay as fuck and all the new BING BING WAHOO noises sound like shit, seriously though on a technical level the sound mixing is fucking garbage. The graphics look exactly the same as the New SMB (jesus christ what an AIDS title for a franchise) and the gameplay is just SMB3 again. People are cooming because... Mario is tilted slightly to the right. Like isnt it SOOOO weird he becomes an elephant and its got PURPLE COLOR HUES???!?! ZOMG WHAT DRUGS WERE THEY SMOKING hurr hurr hurr its not like the last Mario game was all about weird shit and transforming into things, its a RADICAL new take. I feel like people are gaslighting me when they say shit like that.

we deserve to eat the slop the pigs love
>people who play mario are retarded
imagine my shock

LW97

Ediot
Reaction score
I'm entirely with ya. Nintendo shoulda stopped the 3D games entirely, SMW was the last real one. Super Mario Odyssey was the new standard and Nintendo threw it away.

Top Bottom