FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
This shit is irreversible.
If you are a girl; Have 3 kids with 5 different fathers, no job, no car, live with her parents, AIDS, colostomy bag, hairy armpits, never brushes her teeth, fat, bad breath, in a wheelchair, likes anime, crosseyed, receeding hairline, and whatever the fuck else.
She can still go on Tinder and organize a 20 deep gangbang within 6 hours of creating her account.

Just the way it is. Cuck or be cucked.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
People do not meet IRL anymore lol
idk where you're getting this impression

tinder isn't actually for hooking up anymore, 90% of women on there sign up because its an easy way to show off how attractive you are based on how many matches you get. Some guys do this too. They'll just match with like half the men in their area and show their friends to brag, with no intention to actually fuck.

One of my friends was grinding tinder a couple years ago, he had something ridiculous like 80+ matches but only ever fucked maybe 2 or 3 girls on there.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Easier/less tldr way to put it: if a girl fucks 80 guys she's a ho, if she matches with 80 guys and doesn't even bother messaging them she's just desirable and can brag to her friends....you can see where I'm going with this

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
This shit is irreversible.
If you are a girl; Have 3 kids with 5 different fathers, no job, no car, live with her parents, AIDS, colostomy bag, hairy armpits, never brushes her teeth, fat, bad breath, in a wheelchair, likes anime, crosseyed, receeding hairline, and whatever the fuck else.
She can still go on Tinder and organize a 20 deep gangbang within 6 hours of creating her account.

Just the way it is. Cuck or be cucked.
Dudes can do that too, you just have to like sucking cock

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
It helps to actually have a life outside the internet. I appreciate you trying to disagree, but since i know you spend all your time either here or on the ED discord - im going to discard your opinion as trash.
I was actually just out eating brunch I do touch grass occasionally

With that being said shitposting on ed is an important job, one that requires a great deal of my attention.

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
Do you think she’s correct? And if she is correct, how does that dynamic get fixed?

THIS IS COMMON PROBLEM AND THE FIX IS

1) DNT BE A BROKE PUSSY NIGGA WHO NEEDS TO BE BABIED BY HIS BITCH 24/7
2) DNT MARRY A TRASH WHORE

PROBLEM SOLVE. THANK YOU I ACCEPT OBAMA NOBEL PEACE NOMINATION TY TY *FLOWER BOUQUET*

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
THIS IS COMMON PROBLEM AND THE FIX IS

1) DNT BE A BROKE PUSSY NIGGA WHO NEEDS TO BE BABIED BY HIS BITCH 24/7
2) DNT MARRY A TRASH WHORE

PROBLEM SOLVE. THANK YOU I ACCEPT OBAMA NOBEL PEACE NOMINATION TY TY *FLOWER BOUQUET*
Okay, but what if the women are college educated and are not traditional “trash hoes”? Because that is who is instigating most of the divorces:

Top Bottom