Mildly annoying shit

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
There’s this fat tranny who goes to my college and it’s in my English 102 class and I was watching it buy lunch from the cafeteria (I was like behind it by 2 in line) and this bitch buys two chicken wraps and two tubs of mac and cheese and a pepsi, like bitch this is a college cafeteria and you’re making us all wait 10 minutes because of your particular ass big smoke-type order you fucking fatty.

Just something that peeved me today.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
There’s this fat tranny who goes to my college and it’s in my English 102 class and I was watching it buy lunch from the cafeteria (I was like behind it by 2 in line) and this bitch buys two chicken wraps and two tubs of mac and cheese and a pepsi, like bitch this is a college cafeteria and you’re making us all wait 10 minutes because of your particular ass big smoke-type order you fucking fatty.

What ARE you waiting for GET REVENGE on this bitch trannie

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score

i actually can't recall ever seeing a tranny in college. closest was a male blue-haired ltt-voiced environmental engineering major in my freshman honors seminar bullshit class

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
When I was in college I was in the anti-establishment crowd.

How times have changed, and everything is upside down.

I can't even imagine dodging woke tranny landmines all day while I'm trying to get an education.

One that you are over paying for too I imagine.

captain silverlight

sweatshop worker
Reaction score

wait.... you are still in college? i thought every user here have already graduated college or no longer in school

nekobit

Ediot
Reaction score
seriously, how old is the average user on edf?
The internet is and always will be for retarded and bored gifted children. If you're still on the internet past the age of 26 and you don't have a disability then either huff paint thinner or kill yourself or huff paint thinner and kill yourself. Or huff glue and paint thinner then kill yourself all in one large fell swoop so it's admirable.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
The internet is and always will be for retarded and bored gifted children. If you're still on the internet past the age of 26 and you don't have a disability then either huff paint thinner or kill yourself or huff paint thinner and kill yourself. Or huff glue and paint thinner then kill yourself all in one large fell swoop so it's admirable.
Gasoline is a better choice

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
I don't believe you can huff gasoline like that anymore due to indians or whatever because they changed the formula or whatever
Last time I did was 20 years ago. Worked just fine. Now waiting for the day my doc says I have lung cancer or something lol

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
The stanley water bottle fad currently sweeping all the middle and high schools Im subbing at. Kids arnt making fun of each other now for being faggy or generally retarded, no they make fun of each other if they don't have these overpriced retarded water cups.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
The stanley water bottle fad currently sweeping all the middle and high schools Im subbing at. Kids arnt making fun of each other now for being faggy or generally retarded, no they make fun of each other if they don't have these overpriced retarded water cups.
is it true that kids can swear at teachers ("go fuck yourself" etc) and not get in trouble nowadays

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
I read a news story about a woman who stole 65 of those that amounted to grand theft. $2500 for 65 stolen water bottles wtf

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Water culture is fucking stupid, people act like they’re so good for having a metal or glass container, and the water cocktails are just out of control.

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
is it true that kids can swear at teachers ("go fuck yourself" etc) and not get in trouble nowadays
There is a reason I dont take subbing jobs in more urban areas. Rules and expectations are still enforced for white children at white schools. Have I heard fouth graders talk like its an episode of South Park when talking amongst themselves? Yes. They wont say that to a teacher though.

Top Bottom