My Less Retarded Wiki

drummyfish

Newfag
Reaction score
Henlo everyone,

I am a bit nervous because I am new here, I hope only fine people use these forums. On a bit more serious note I'd like to say I've been a fan of the grand encyclopedia and also been working on one of my own, kinda something between a brain dump, shitpost offensive encyclopedia and cope writing. Can you please check it out and tell me what you think? Thank you <3 It's a lot about minimalist technology, society/politics/culture, games and also everything. Also do you think I can get sued for this?

• Shit Post
Reactions: Rum

Tech Noir

Dramacrat
Reaction score
TL;DR, no pictures, and less retarded (wiki being retarded is its greatest strength)

Rum

Newfag
Reaction score
Free yourself from the system -- similarly to how you free yourself technologically, free yourself also socially, live frugally and minimize your expenses. Stop consuming, stop living in luxury, stop spending money for shit (gyms, sports, clothes, car, streaming services, games, cigarettes, ...)
nigga thinks he's tyler durden shut the fuck up

portia

Ediot
Reaction score
you might want to contact aediot, he can get your wiki dark mode in a couple of months

lol dead

Last edited:

drummyfish

Newfag
Reaction score
Hmm, how much will that one line of css cost?

anyway, I think I got troooooooolllld

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
Henlo everyone,

I am a bit nervous because I am new here, I hope only fine people use these forums. On a bit more serious note I'd like to say I've been a fan of the grand encyclopedia and also been working on one of my own, kinda something between a brain dump, shitpost offensive encyclopedia and cope writing. Can you please check it out and tell me what you think? Thank you <3 It's a lot about minimalist technology, society/politics/culture, games and also everything. Also do you think I can get sued for this?

Looks like a web 1.0 site, wheres the edit button? Is there a view history button?

drummyfish

Newfag
Reaction score
Looks like a web 1.0 site, wheres the edit button? Is there a view history button?
It IS a web 1.0 site, the wiki is all about tech minimalism and how it fits within my ideal society. There is no edit button because you can't edit it -- I wanted it to be an open wiki at the beginning but then over time it just became my thing, so only I can edit it for now, though you can fork it as it's CC0. You can see history in the linked git repo I guess...

drummyfish

Newfag
Reaction score
is it even a wiki tho if no one else can edit it
I address that question in FAQ, it used to be a wiki in general sense and I didn't want to change the name later, though I still think it can be called a wiki as personal wikis are a thing. I am pretty clear about it being written only by myself so hopefully there's no confusion.

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
I address that question in FAQ, it used to be a wiki in general sense and I didn't want to change the name later, though I still think it can be called a wiki as personal wikis are a thing. I am pretty clear about it being written only by myself so hopefully there's no confusion.
Theres no such thing as a "personal wiki" lol

Reactions: Rum

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
Henlo everyone,

How long has the site existed?

drummyfish

Newfag
Reaction score
No I hate fucking blogs with my soul, that's just a stream of diary content that someone shits out and others are meant to consume like youtube videos, this is a quality collection of articles that are not meant to become obsolete in one week.

How long has the site existed?
Hmm, don't remember but for some time now, like a year or two? You can find it somewhere.

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
No I hate fucking blogs with my soul, that's just a stream of diary content that someone shits out and others are meant to consume like youtube videos, this is a quality collection of articles that are not meant to become obsolete in one week.

Hmm, don't remember but for some time now, like a year or two? You can find it somewhere.
Ok

Top Bottom