My New Religion

troof

Newfag
Reaction score
This is TL;DR so only read if you're interested. I figure maybe someone here will be intelligent enough to understand.

It's the middle between Zen and regular life. This is the basis: 3 of my male lovers died. One was pro-Zen, another was anti-Zen, and the third was pro-middle way. They died for taking sides. The thing is, if you practice Zen you will never be born again, and if you don't practice it you will be miserable, hence the need for a middle way. My fourth lover was OK with all the sides, and he survived.

Mothers can feel it when something happens to their children, although they have no way of knowing besides ESP. Same thing happens with twins, or lovers. Also, many people have prophetic dreams. And there's quantum entanglement, in which subatomic particles influence each other's behavior.

I am saying this because I want to argue that existence is an intelligent being. Everything in existence is networked. It's far more intelligent than any human, because it's infinitely larger. Hence there are messages in apparently random information. Random events are governed by existence, that is its power. Because everything is interconnected, so its behavior is determined by the total system of existence, like a computer program.

The pro-Zen lover committed suicide, like the suicide of the soul in Zen. The anti-Zen lover died unexpectedly, because if you avoid Zen, your effort will make you tired, and then you will sink into a state of Zen because you ran out of energy to fight it. The third ran from police, then got shot... like avoiding Zen but it catches you.

There are some symbols.

First, the symbol of Zen:
zen-circle-black-scaled.jpg

Second, the symbol of Zen with ego. Zen is like a hole, and the ego is like a penis.
2918030-half-life-logo.jpg
It's from half-life, half life, half Zen. The final boss is the Nihilanth on the "border world" Xen.

Third, the deathly hallows sign, which represents three artifacts from Harry Potter that are supposed to make you master of death.
1179px-Deathly_Hallows_Sign.svg.png
It's ego blocking Zen.

Now the peace sign:
R.png
Zen blocking ego.

And finally the Mercedes-Benz sign (mercy bends):
Mercedes-Benz-Logo.png
Zen, middle, and ego all together, at separate times.

Finally, I would like to relate something from the Bible. First of all, "bible" sounds like "Bye Bell" and a bell is like ego blocking zen. Like this:
tri.jpg

So, the bible says that Jesus was offered water in the desert by Satan, and refused. Desert symbolizes the emptiness one feels withou meditation, and water symbolizes meditation. Finally God (existence, which is intelligent like I said) got pissed and crucified him. At first he said, "why have you forsaken me?" This is against meditation, because meditation is total acceptance. Finally he said "thy will be done, thy kingdom come, on Earth as it is in heaven." So he meditated, then he got rescued and survived and went to India or something.

This means that you need to be open to meditation. Hence "bye bell." Say goodbye to blocking Zen with the ego.

Anyway, the point of all this is that it's OK to relax, but also be open to signs that you need to be a tiny, tiny bit tense... middle between Zen and regular life.

One last thing: the United States declared independence in 1776... 76... 7 sounds like heaven, and on the right its like a wall and on the top it's like shelter... right is like eastern like meditation... the 7 is on the left, so when there is ego, you rest, and you are sheltered... 6 is like hell, or like a spiral, symbolizing tension... when you are in meditation, tense back up and come back to having an ego.

Last edited:

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
oh, you're back? so you're last made up religion didnt pan out?

Top Bottom