New High Score attempted in Moscow

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
THATS IT
THATS THE TICKET

..............altho it isnt as intense as expected............

(russian law enforcement, very wow, much quality)

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
This is from a source that I absolutely cannot reveal:

”Looks like it was CIA/SBU operation. The US even put on its embassy website a while back for Americans to avoid crowded places in Moscow—-this was to give it plausible deniability when they pulled the trigger on this event.
The Jewish Nazi Ukraine regime in Kiev knows they are months away from collapse I hear and now they are like a drowning man trying to clutch onto anything.

They were hoping this could hurt public opinion for Putin in Russia. That’s all. The U.S. was “warning” Moscow that ISIS-K was planning something against them. The irony in that is that the CIA and Mossad created ISIS to overthrow the Assad government in Syria because the US military didn’t want a direct conflict with the Russian military running to the aid of Assad. There are even reports of ISIS soldiers coming into northern Israel for medical treatment.

I was listening to former NSA guys and they say without a doubt it was Ukraine with US assistance—Especially when USA said “it wasnt Ukraine” before they had even caught and identified the guys—-readily obvious they said.”

Top Bottom