Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
Does he interact with other children?
Yes, he does well with other kids and adults. As I stated, he's happy go lucky. Not a care in the world and has a pleasant demeanor. Also, he's hyperlexic and has been since 1 and a half years old. Kid can read anything.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Yes, he does well with other kids and adults. As I stated, he's happy go lucky. Not a care in the world and has a pleasant demeanor. Also, he's hyperlexic and has been since 1 and a half years old. Kid can read anything.
Interesting. What sort of traits or behaviours does he exhibit that you believe are characteristic of autism?

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
Interesting. What sort of traits or behaviours does he exhibit that you believe are characteristic of autism?
The two main things that caught my attention was regression and stimming. He was starting to talk, doing very well with learning and saying new words, then nothing. He was close to 2 years old when he went completely silent, except for humming. The stimming came in the form of hand flapping which he still does when he gets excited about something lol. He rarely has meltdowns like the guy in the video, but when he does, I was shown by his occupational therapist ways to calm him. Compressions of the wrists, elbows, shoulders, ankles, knees, and hips. Also, I have a boar's hair brush. Soft brushing down his arms, back, chest, and legs help because when he does have a meltdown, it's from mainly from lack of stimulation.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
The two main things that caught my attention was regression and stimming. He was starting to talk, doing very well with learning and saying new words, then nothing. He was close to 2 years old when he went completely silent, except for humming. The stimming came in the form of hand flapping which he still does when he gets excited about something lol. He rarely has meltdowns like the guy in the video, but when he does, I was shown by his occupational therapist ways to calm him. Compressions of the wrists, elbows, shoulders, ankles, knees, and hips. Also, I have a boar's hair brush. Soft brushing down his arms, back, chest, and legs help because when he does have a meltdown, it's from mainly from lack of stimulation.
Why do people with autism feel as though they experience a deprivation of stimulus?

Besides the hand flapping, does your son display any other OCD behaviours such as walking repeatedly in a pattern?

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
Why do people with autism feel as though they experience a deprivation of stimulus?
A
Besides the hand flapping, does your son display any other OCD behaviours such as walking repeatedly in a pattern?
I can't tell you why they have the lack of physical stimuli. His occupational therapist said the compressions help with his orientation in space,.or his proprioceptive sense. He doesn't have any other things he does in regards to movement aside from hand flapping for stimulation.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I can't tell you why they have the lack of physical stimuli. His occupational therapist said the compressions help with his orientation in space,.or his proprioceptive sense. He doesn't have any other things he does in regards to movement aside from hand flapping for stimulation.
Would you say that your son is at a grade appropriate level of learning in terms of the basic subjects like math and reading?

Also, you mentioned that he stopped verbalizing at around age 2. Is that still the case or does he speak in partial or full sentences now?

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
Would you say that your son is at a grade appropriate level of learning in terms of the basic subjects like math and reading?

Also, you mentioned that he stopped verbalizing at around age 2. Is that still the case or does he speak in partial or full sentences now?
He's where he needs to be and speaks both partial and full sentences. Depends on him throughout the day.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
What are his future prospects in terms of living a relatively normal life? Will he be able to live on his own? Will he be capable of doing a 9 to 5 job?
He's 9 so I can't predict the future. I'm allowing him to be a kid. We will cross that bridge when we get to it.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
Will you ever place him in public or even private school?
This coming fall, my wife and I are sending him to a school that specializes in teaching kids with disabilities. We know a few people who send their kids with special needs there and they say it's wonderful

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
This coming fall, my wife and I are sending him to a school that specializes in teaching kids with disabilities. We know a few people who send their kids with special needs there and they say it's wonderful
Excellent.

Does your son have a penchant for any particular subject matter? Sometimes autistic people will become focused on 1 thing and become really good at it.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
Excellent.

Does your son have a penchant for any particular subject matter? Sometimes autistic people will become focused on 1 thing and become really good at it.
Well he's hyperlexic and shows great promise with electronics. He knows how to dig deep into tablets and get the black screens up with all of the code. He watches a lot of stuff in different languages too. Whether he knows how to read different languages like Japanese has yet to be seen.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Well he's hyperlexic and shows great promise with electronics. He knows how to dig deep into tablets and get the black screens up with all of the code. He watches a lot of stuff in different languages too. Whether he knows how to read different languages like Japanese has yet to be seen.
Wow, he could end up being a world famous inventor! Quite a few of the major scientists, mathematicians, and inventors in the past are now believed to have been on the spectrum.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Some britbong airsoft youtuber got recommended to me because he was diagnosed with bowel cancer and given 3 months to live.
His only symptoms were low energy.
Google really knows what i click, and i need to find some witchdoctor bitch to hypnotize me so that i keep from clicking on shit that terrifies me.
I had to dress sleepy's mom up as an indian doctor and give me a full medical examination with her mouth (no hands) and gargle "clean bill of health" with my jizz in her mouth to soothe my worried mind.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
@minty Let’s take a look at a modern Communist paradise, shall we? The video is from a few weeks ago.

Cuba operates with what’s known as a planned economy. The government controls almost all of the major industries. Most Cubans get free or subsidized housing which is rationed. They get free healthcare….which is rationed and requires queuing. Education is free. And they get a monthly stipend for food which is also rationed and for which they wait in long lines to access.

One thing I noticed was the weird combination of really skinny people and fat people. There aren’t many normal sized people.

Another thing you’ll notice is the crumbling infrastructure. Maintenance of buildings and facilities is very poor.

And, I guess unsurprisingly, the Cuban people look rather grim….as if their lives are a grind and they’re just sort of existing from one day to the next.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Let’s do a street-level tour of communist Havana - Cuba’s crown jewel metropolis! One thing you’ll notice is that very few Cubans smoke (a few smoke cigars). No one vapes.

Cubans tend to be a relatively unattractive people. You’ll notice there are extremely few purely white (Spanish) Cubans. The population has been mongrelized with the Apefrican phenotype more common than a European phenotype.

Another thing you’ll notice is the ubiquitous carts with fruits and vegetables. But it’s the same 4 or 5 fruits and vegetables in each cart all over the city. You don’t see people lining up to buy stuff at these carts perhaps because it’s the same exact food they’ve been eating all their lives and they’re tired of it and/or maybe it isn’t covered by the food rationing program.

Last edited:

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Do you know what Cuba really is? It’s a giant island prison. The people are fed a very limited diet, they‘re given very basic medical services, and they have a tiny and shabby hovel to live in. But there is nothing to strive for. There is no upward mobility. Their lives are spent waiting in lines for extremely limited resources. They are going nowhere. It is quite sad.

And that’s what the Leftists want for all western democracies.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
The Samuel Koch incident @Maysam

Samuel Koch, a 23-year-old aspiring stuntman-turned-actor, became a quadriplegic during a stunt performed on the German show ‘Wetten, dass..?’ (Wanna Bet, that…?) on 4 December 2010.

The incident was broadcast live on German television. Koch took on a challenge to jump over five moving cars of gradually increasing size using spring-loaded boots. Koch failed to clear the fourth car, driven by his own father.

Koch's head hit the windshield and he landed on the studio floor, fracturing two cervical vertebrae and damaging his spinal cord.

Koch survived after emergency surgery, but as of 2023 he is permanently paralyzed from the neck down.

Top Bottom