Reaction score
Necro Bump cause I'm feeling suicidal again. If someone comes and kills me I'll give them my bank savings
Instead of talking to an internet forum of edgelords about feeling suicidal, how about you talk to a psychatrist or mental health person? And stop whining to us?

Also how was total war 3: warhammer? For someone who claims he was suicidal your still very much alive which validates the posters who said you were seeking attention.

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
Instead of talking to an internet forum of edgelords about feeling suicidal, how about you talk to a psychatrist or mental health person? And stop whining to us?

Also how was total war 3: warhammer? For someone who claims he was suicidal your still very much alive which validates the posters who said you were seeking attention.
I'm waiting for it to get patched. Creative Assembly games always need a month or 2 of patches to get good. Playing Destiny in the mean time.

Are you my mom?

Reaction score
As well this is just a rumor, but apparently in the States satanic cults will place their people in suicide hotline centers so they can recruit people to brainwash , so if you feeling suicidal call a suicide hotline and ask to be forwarded to the satanic mind control department. They might make you less gay.

Yuna is My Waifu

Reaction score
When I kill myself I'm gonna drink lots of vodka then listen to Bright Eyes by Simon Garfunkel cause it makes me cry like a baby.

The closing theme to In the Night Garden makes me cry too.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
When I kill myself I'm gonna drink lots of vodka then listen to Bright Eyes by Simon Garfunkel cause it makes me cry like a baby.

I'm trying to fight it. Its getting harder.
Why are you telling this to a trolling/shitposting forum where you post with a nazi flag avatar

Reaction score

If you want to kill yourself move to Canada, true dough is making it legal for anyone to kill themselves with medical assistance, we will be the euthanasia capital of the world.

Man You Hate

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I doubt they would let a foreigner do it.

Nigger you didn't tell me you were suicidal too! WTF! I THOUGHT WE WAS TIGHT!?

But seriously, I've been extremely suicidal for most of this year, rarely going an hour without thinking of the gun within reach. My personal reasons are long covid turning me into a stupid and weak version of myself, and finally coming to see how hopelessly wretched humanity is - and specifically, it's savage hatred for decency. The long covid has crippled my ability to manage my recent/by-far-worst depression [caused by being targeted by aforementioned wretched people], and my ability to deal with people's savagery. It's also stopping me from smoking cigarettes - my only real vice and crutch beyond escapism through entertainment.

That gun may kill me yet.

Crying aside, if you intend to live, I have advise. In my case, my depression is caused by perspective - not chemical issues; the covid damage hinders everything but is not the cause. I look at my life, and I see no possibility for 'success'. And I don't even mean anything as shallow as wealth and fame. I mean health, safety, stability, a partner. Simple goals. But I can't have those.

Because of that, when I think about living my life - even just doing the simplest tasks - my mind shuts down. I see no possibility for success, only failure, so my mind shuts itself down. This spirals downwards. I don't control this. It's instinct, it's my brain seeing no possible success, and choosing to block out reality and live in a numb state. For months, I've done nothing but sit around the house, playing video games, watching TV, reading books, and punishing my dick. While that's obviously kind of a dream - minus the lack of steaming cunt - I have to go back to life eventually. I don't have the cash to do this forever.

Now for the useful part. I figured out why this is happening, right? So how do I address it? How do I change my emotional, instinctive response to how I see life, so my fucking brain won't stop shutting down? I've tried changing my perspective, 'seeing the good'. Doesn't work. My view is correct; the world is infact shit. I would be lying to myself if I pretended otherwise, and that would only make more problems.

Only answer for me is controlling my emotions. Forcing myself to look at how terrible life is, and just numb myself to it. Once I can do that, I force healthy emotions on myself, that kind that get me thinking and doing again. Not by 'being proactive' or 'being productive' - all that faggotry is distraction and self-deception for lucky idiots. Instead, I just fucking sit for hours, and I force myself to look directly at my god damned problems, and I process the emotions that come up. It works. But it takes a lot of time to remold your emotional framework, if you're not used to it.

I could say a lot fucking more on this, but this is all you get until you dance for me, like your mother used to.

Yuna is My Waifu

Reaction score
@Man You Hate
Sorry to here it, sounds like your going through bad times as well.

I've pretty much taken the Black Pill at this stage and come to realize I'm a pathetic loser both physically and mentally. I always have been and always will be.

Alcohol and pills help temporarily but it never lasts.

I also think I might have Avoidant Personality Disorder plus Narcissism plus just being a lazy bastard. I'm also not very intelligent.

Man You Hate

Dramacrat
Reaction score
@Man You Hate
Sorry to here it, sounds like your going through bad times as well.

I've pretty much taken the Black Pill at this stage and come to realize I'm a pathetic loser both physically and mentally. I always have been and always will be.

Alcohol and pills help temporarily but it never lasts.

I also think I might have Avoidant Personality Disorder plus Narcissism plus just being a lazy bastard. I'm also not very intelligent.
Buddy, the average person is a mindless savage who will never admit - even to themselves - that there's anything wrong with them. I'm not exaggerating on that; the average person simply lacks the neurologic complexity for seeing fault in themselves. A fine evolution of a predator in a jungle, but not a hallmark of sentient beings. We've got plenty on this site who you can easily observe - you have a fucking swatztika for an icon, for fucks sake.

Nevertheless, The ability to recognize and admit having faults ranks your mental and emotional range above most people. Check out "Positive Disintegration", which is a psychologic theory basically stating that for people to be decent, they have to suffer psychologically and overcome - and that people who don't, are all borderline psychopaths at best. In that theory, many forms of 'mental illness' are essentially defined as the necessary growing pains for a mind to go from stupid animal to sentient human.

That aside, while I understand the compulsive necessity of wallowing to attempt comprehending reality, once I figured out how things work, I still had to get control of myself back. Like I said, forcing myself to constantly think of my problems is what helped me to develop the necessary emotional and mental processes for dealing. Hiding from it only makes it grow. Get as sober as you can, and fucking stare at your problems like you're gonna rape them as soon as they're stupid enough to leave the building alone.

Top Bottom