Samuel

Ediot
Reaction score
I'm moving on to other sites.
Encyclopedia Dramatica is a shadow of it's former self anyways and you guys are total fags too.
It was fun well it lasted I guess.

Good luck keeping the wiki and this forum up online as long as you can. I was thinking about helping out by writing some articles but fuck it why watse my time on a dying community.

Sincerely, Samuel The Sexy Orange Skeleton.
Fuck you all and bye. 😩🖕

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Encyclopedia Dramatica is a shadow of it's former self anyways and you guys are total fags too.
It was fun well it lasted I guess.

Good luck keeping the wiki and this forum up online as long as you can. I was thinking about helping out by writing some articles but fuck it why watse my time on a dying community.

Sincerely, Samuel The Sexy Orange Skeleton.
Fuck you all and bye. 😩🖕
Awww, we're sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with the services provided to you by EDF. I guess you can get your money back.

Also, see ya tomorrow, Sammy!

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Who tha'fuck even are you? What edits or articles did you ever write on the wiki? Besides nothing. Like, nothing to the point where I can't even recall your name, that's how shit your edits must have been.

No offense, but pricks like you are the real "shadow" of what ED ~used~ to be... not that it ever was.

That's the truly sad part, you're the shadow of an illusion that never even existed.

Worse still... I'm the one who CREATED the illusion...
!!_2013_Donation_Drive.png

Last edited:

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
so i was thinking i might try one of those mail order brides, maybe get me a russian this time. i hear~ huh? @Samuel i still here? why?

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
so i was thinking i might try one of those mail order brides, maybe get me a russian this time. i hear~ huh? @Samuel i still here? why?
im actually interested in mail order brides. like do they make an effot to make it work or is purely a financial transaction

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
im actually interested in mail order brides. like do they make an effot to make it work or is purely a financial transaction
i did look into it one time. seems it varies a lot. most slavs and northern asians are just in it for the green card and will file divorce papers the same minute they're naturalized. some SEAs i guess are more than happy to escape their poverty hole countries and will put in effort. the ones i checked out 6 years ago ended up just being western/asian match-making and dating sites.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
wha are any of

ahh fuck it

lets get fucke d up
*takes a big 'ol weedy hit*

Why does no one ever make dystopian cyberpunk?

Like... truly, uniquely dystopian... not like imposing current world political crap and perceptions on the future... but a TRUE future dystopian.

Think about like, how in the past, they viewed a dystopia, like "1984"... but now look at like how people in the UK live, with like CCTV and all... like, that ~is~ "1984"... it's not even science fiction at this point, it's present day reality.

And then there's like my work, which imagines new dystopians that will likely stem from the present hell we're in.

That's what I'm gonna do right now. I'm gonna give ya a head fuck, right now!

So like, in the future, like you think the "problems" are all related to aspects of realism and finding your identity... shi- ain't no nigga got time for that squack.

See like... you may not be ~entitled~ to physical form, bitch!

I mean, that's a drain on resources! You gotta be able to PAY for that shit! Can you afford a physical form? Can you? No, no bitch, best you can do is a brain pan and clock a few cycles on over to the government to keep the neural lights glowing. Sure, knocks yer IQ down a bit, but you can just veg tha'fuck out in VR for eternity... or if you get too bored creating and exploring virtual realities you can always just clock off... no one's tried it yet, I hear.

Every now and then someone in your connections circle gives way... you don't think much of it, it's common for people to come and go in virtual realities and you're still connected to theirs... wait... oh, their realities were deleted. That's strange you think.

When you ask around your connections they all tell you it's common, that some people just like to drift off like that without saying goodbye. Maybe there's a few anecdotal fantasies about long lost connections finding their way back... but it's not true.

Eventually, you get a bit bored... nothing really seems to really stimulate you any more, you always feel tired, it's hard to think, depression sets in... everything seems like work... just living seems like work... even the drugs won't give you much reprieve... weakened and worn from continual abuse, the receptors in your brain just don't function like they used to, even with continual receptor resets... they just don't hold much.

You finally decide, you just want to sleep... so you decide to clock off... you think about telling your friends... but, nah, you realize the "tradition" of it now... to just fade away... you understand the one true underlying mystery of virtual culture... you decide not to spoil it. You take the trigger in hand... and you-

*everything shuts down around you*

Except you... wait... where's your virtual form... everything is black... you can't see or hear or even speak.

You can only think to yourself... and it's getting harder... you keep drifting off... nodding in and out of consciousness... all concept of time is lost...

The government continues to use your brain, even after "death". You see, when you choose the "death" option, well, read the fine print... it clearly says "simulated death".

As in, the death ~itself~ is simulated, not simply the means to trigger it. That part is actually provided to you free of charge!

Most of the brains are still viable for low level processing for... at least a few thousand years.

Of course, eventually they develop flat space tech, which allows them to compress the brains two dimensionally and in turn extending the usage limits to several billion years... which comes in handy when they learn how to create artificial time.

So if your brain wore out before the advent of those techs, you only had to endure that lifeless hell for a few thousand years. Otherwise... uh... aheh... sucks to be you. D:

The future is so much more fucked than any of you stupid hairless weasel monkeys can ever imagine!

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
i did look into it one time. seems it varies a lot. most slavs and northern asians are just in it for the green card and will file divorce papers the same minute they're naturalized. some SEAs i guess are more than happy to escape their poverty hole countries and will put in effort. the ones i checked out 6 years ago ended up just being western/asian match-making and dating sites.
funny i would have thought the euroshits would have been more appreciative of you taking them away from their fate of alcoholism and heroin addiction

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
They use professional makeup artists to appear like hotties on camera, then when they arrive and you get married... SURPRISE! Makeup comes off and it's just ooogly underneath.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
They use professional makeup artists to appear like hotties on camera, then when they arrive and you get married... SURPRISE! Makeup comes off and it's just ooogly underneath.
yes matt i understand the dark arts of cosmetics

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
funny i would have thought the euroshits would have been more appreciative of you taking them away from their fate of alcoholism and heroin addiction
results probably vary by country. the more common "russian bride" stories tend to end in divorce if i remember correctly.

the (han) chinese are especially bad.

Last edited:

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
I know a guy who got heavily into that.
Apparently it depends a lot on the bureau, as the more reputable ones will make real effort to actually match women with men who they'd be compatible with, cheaper and lower rated ones are all about speed - just get that commission.
He ended up tying the knot with a Ukrainian agronomist after half a year of emails and chats, so not the typical "fill in a form and provide postage" deal you ordinarily think of.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Considering the type of guys who go in for mail order brides, there would have to be something seriously wrong with the women if they DIDN'T try to get their green cards and then run away from Milton or Trevor as quickly as possible.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Considering the type of guys who go in for mail order brides, there would have to be something seriously wrong with the women if they DIDN'T try to get their green cards and then run away from Milton or Trevor as quickly as possible.
Yeah I think whether they run just depends on, well, how much of a fucktard you are. Like, if you're just a relentless jackass... it ain't gonna matter ~who~ you order, they're *ALL* gonna run!

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
The future is so much more fucked than any of you stupid hairless weasel monkeys can ever imagine!
FUCK WEASEL!

FUCK MONKEY!

That's what ~your~ kind is called in the future... non-augs... no augments... people who "breed" like animals.

You see, in the future, they start this kind of cult centered around a separation of human and animal... so the idea is to try and be as NOT presently human... we're like... the absolute WORST SHIT to their perceptive understanding.

They don't even consider what we presently are... to be "human"... they think of us as being like animals and they ~consciously~ evolved... the pretentious pricks!

And you do NOT want to know what they "evolve" normal sex into... *shudder*

We call them "Dream Eaters"... because they don't eat food, when they sleep they have "dream simulations", where in they "eat" in the dream in like a human form... and they use the bathroom in the same way, in these "dreams" and then when they "wake up" they're fully recharged and maintenanced... at that point they're more imaginative machining than man.

It's like your imaginative wants ripping out from your body, to remake you into a living dream... or a living nightmare if you like.

From OUR perspective... THEY aren't human.

They're "dead dreams"...you see... dreams die when they come true.

Think about it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom