OK you know you want to do this: Make an AI video about another EDiot

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score

@Quence

I didn't tell AI to make you black. I guess AI already knew.

upload to yt. because ED can't upload large files. I decreased the resolution of 480 but it didn't help.

Last edited:

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score

Did one, need to make it better

My prompt:

A movie about a user named lowtek that can tell the future and Israel looses power.

3:23 - damn

That took me all of 5 minutes to get an account, type in the prompt, save it, and post it on here.

Last edited:

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

@Quence

I didn't tell AI to make you black. I guess AI already knew.

upload to yt. because ED can't upload large files. I decreased the resolution of 480 but it didn't help.

OMG, I feel terrible for Quince. That is one messed up dude.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Rodion is a zionist. he is excessively short. One inch shorter and you could legally classify him as a midget. In spite of his diminutive stature, he's openly vocal in his support for Israel. He'll go to all ends to support Israel and chastise anyone who dare to make an observation as an "anti-semite." And he has the typical jewish narcissism ingrained in his personality which makes him unbearable at most times.

As a jew he promotes marijuana use because he knows many weak willed people will destroy their lives while he is rich and or connected enough to afford drug treatment and quit.

He is loves communism, because communism was invented by a jew, Karl Marx.

This is what I wrote in the prompt.
This is what I got.
Capture.PNG

fuck AI hates jews too. Tried several actors which had a new york, jewish, israeli, etc. accent and it wouldn't do it.

maybe Hitler? nope
fuck export limit reached. D:

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
Rodion is a zionist. he is excessively short. One inch shorter and you could legally classify him as a midget. In spite of his diminutive stature, he's openly vocal in his support for Israel. He'll go to all ends to support Israel and chastise anyone who dare to make an observation as an "anti-semite." And he has the typical jewish narcissism ingrained in his personality which makes him unbearable at most times.

As a jew he promotes marijuana use because he knows many weak willed people will destroy their lives while he is rich and or connected enough to afford drug treatment and quit.

He is loves communism, because communism was invented by a jew, Karl Marx.

This is what I wrote in the prompt.
This is what I got.
View attachment 92481
fuck AI hates jews too. Tried several actors which had a new york, jewish, israeli, etc. accent and it wouldn't do it.

maybe Hitler? nope
fuck export limit reached. D:
Lol too bad it didnt work. I am rich but I work 6 days a week ? I am anti communist and pro Spinoza which is conservativism I will give you jew gold if you can make any serious criticism of Spinoza as a political or religious figure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom