Opinions on Vtubers?

GuyQuincy

Newfag
Reaction score
What is ED’s opinion on streamers using anime avatars?

On the one hand the many of them put out good music and make for some very fun gaming/chatting clips, but on the other hand many of them are e-whores/e-manwhores and attract autism like a fly to honey.

To me I like vtubers because it combines the typical gross shit of the internet and slaps a moderately appealing anime face on it, which I would argue is a summation of 2020’s internet.

But what about ED?

256DC6FE-4657-40D2-BCD0-8874BD4B56D5.jpeg

Haha Yes

A.K.A. Camel
Reaction score
I can just picture GirlOnInternet posing as AE-tan and holocaust denying her way to a Twitch ban speebrun record
Or playing High on Life, who tf knows

GuyQuincy

Newfag
Reaction score
Ok so given the responses here, it does appear that ED welcomes Vtubers like a hot stovetop welcomes a hand.Mainly seems to boil down to the reasons of paedo and gay.
Im suprised more e-thotery wasnt trotted out, but I guess if ED condemned whores then there would not be anyone to fuck the mongoloids who populate this site.

Thank you all for participating in this scientific survey, expect your coupons to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in the mail in 5-7 business days.

Reaction score
None of them stand out to me. I don't find them funny either. Show me a random vtuber and another & I will be retarded enough to think they're the same picture.

Top Bottom