Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
So there was an article on that once, and one day I just decided to be a grammar nazi and move that page for grammar reasons. Eventually @kaizen deleted the article, but he never restored the original. Eventually the redirect (original) was deleted by @hipcrime, but I'm not gonna fault him for that; he was just doing his job. So yeah, could one of you restore that page?

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
If weev, odd guy and dick masterson were ever in the same room together I think viril would uncontrollably squirt mystery sex liquids out of every orifice in pure ecstasy, achieving a cosmic form of orgasm no other human being would be capable or equipped to understand

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
If weev, odd guy and dick masterson were ever in the same room together I think viril would uncontrollably squirt mystery sex liquids out of every orifice in pure ecstasy, achieving a cosmic form of orgasm no other human being would be capable or equipped to understand
Idgas about weev; I'm just bringing up how gay it was that @kaizen deleted this article.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
sounds like you're just butthurt i deleted an article (if you could even call a snippet of broken html an article) that you copypasted from archive.org

literally nobody cares but you
It was there before I ever came to this place; It existed just fine before you cuntly decided to delete it.

kaizen

airFiber 60 LR Enjoyer
Reaction score
It was there before I ever came to this place; It existed just fine before you cuntly decided to delete it.
actually, it was created by you on .online and wasn't imported from the archive.org dump. sure it existed on .rs but wasn't cited by more than 2 pages, it's a crapstub regardless.
nobody has complained about this except you.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
actually, it was created by you on .online and wasn't imported from the archive.org dump. sure it existed on .rs but wasn't cited by more than 2 pages, it's a crapstub regardless.
nobody has complained about this except you.
No, it was there before hand; I'm positive about that...

Take out the apostrophe, and you'll get the right one.

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
It would be best just to keep the page deleted, because there would be absolutely be no going back, especially to get someone under defamation.

Top Bottom