Polish is a crazy language. It’s definitely the most difficult slavic language to learn.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
The way it stacks consonants to the exclusion of vowels is amazing.

For instance, this is the name of a Polish speedskater: Magdalena Czyszczoń. There are SEVEN consonants before a vowel appears in her last name! And that isn’t unusual in the Polish language.

Why does anyone need that many consonants? Polish is a fiendish language. Words such as adjectives and nouns have six or seven versions depending on their grammatical function in a sentence.

Some difficult Polish words:

Szczęście - ironically it means ‘happiness’
Źdźbło
Bezwzględny
Chrząszcz
Pszczoła
Szczebrzeszyn
Pszczyna
następstw
Szymankowszczyzna

This is a famous Polish tongue-twister: “W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie.” It means: ‘In Szczebrzeszyn, a beetle buzzes in the reed’

Last edited:

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Definitely not. The German language has many words that are related to and similar to English words.
ah does Norah jones share dicks from Polish men in the past back when she Was a young whore and slut fucking the boys?

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score

For instance, this is the name of a Polish speedskater: Magdalena Czyszczoń. There are SEVEN consonants before a vowel appears in her last name! And that isn’t unusual in the Polish language.

Why does anyone need that many consonants? Polish is a fiendish language. Words such as adjectives and nouns have six or seven versions depending on their grammatical function in a sentence.

Źdźbło
Bezwzględny
Chrząszcz
Pszczoła
Szczebrzeszyn
Pszczyna
następstw
Szymankowszczyzna

This is a famous Polish tongue-twister: “W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie.” It means: ‘In Szczebrzeszyn, a beetle buzzes in the reed’
Hello there

Im of polish descent. I dont speak polish tho, but ik that polish sounds like russian.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
You shouldn't claim to be something if you cant even speak the language

captain silverlight

sweatshop worker
Reaction score

Źdźbło
Bezwzględny
Chrząszcz
Pszczoła
Szczebrzeszyn
Pszczyna
następstw
Szymankowszczyzna

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
You are just like how you say youre not gay while wearing makeup and stalking asian men harassing them to privately message you

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Sur kole piekwa, kwała nie owa łanie, widszy kawale, wyn za kwałór tra grawy kor, siekądy bojła grędzia sarczyna, maż trzecy raptamięć prota moszkłu.
Piekwa dzikszy kawalew: „Mi kród dole kędy widze komód womień rzeże sem kawałór.”
Kawale dzikszorą: „Uszkiełta, piekwo, nów kród dole kędy widziemy iłu: womień, miastr, przędzie twa łana prokód faczer męciół kaldy pro siej sułu. Maż piekwa rzemanie sień łanie.”
Komód piekwa udzy iłu, ła fyższy en płan.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I was considering learning polish on account of all the polacks we have working here.
I thought it could be useful.
But then i considered i would be able to understand all of the people talking shit about me.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
I was considering learning polish on account of all the polacks we have working here.
I thought it could be useful.
But then i considered i would be able to understand all of the people talking shit about me.
when i worked in the niggerlands one of our biggest pleasures as poles was talking shit about the shift manager, we even made a nonsensical nickname for him so he didn't know we're talking about him we called him traktor for some reason

and all the romanians, boulgars and lithuanians were learning polish for some reason

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Sur kole piekwa, kwała nie owa łanie, widszy kawale, wyn za kwałór tra grawy kor, siekądy bojła grędzia sarczyna, maż trzecy raptamięć prota moszkłu.
Piekwa dzikszy kawalew: „Mi kród dole kędy widze komód womień rzeże sem kawałór.”
Kawale dzikszorą: „Uszkiełta, piekwo, nów kród dole kędy widziemy iłu: womień, miastr, przędzie twa łana prokód faczer męciół kaldy pro siej sułu. Maż piekwa rzemanie sień łanie.”
Komód piekwa udzy iłu, ła fyższy en płan.
Even I, with my imperfect Polish, understand that is gibberish.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I was considering learning polish…
It is a very difficult language to learn. Even I (known as somewhat of a language savant) find Polish to be devilishly complicated. Other slavs consider the language to be more difficult to learn than english, dutch, german, norwegian, spanish, italian, and a host of other non-slavic languages.

Top Bottom