Q

devanir

Newfag
Reaction score
definitely the former, I hear eating raw meat is bad for you

Harpoons

【♜Ꮆ ට ᕲ♜】
Reaction score
Do I have to fuck it to completion or can I just pump it a few times and call it a day?

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
fucking it would probably be quicker all things considered, i guess it just depends on how old the baby is

if i have to eat it can i cut the head off like a fish?

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
why be so selective over the age of it. just fuck it
I meant to say, eating a newborn baby vs. a 3 year old toddler is like a whole different time commitment. Eating a newborn baby could be quicker than fucking one to completion. But eating a whole ass toddler in one sitting is some epic meal time type situation

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Come to think of it I think either process would be equally damaging to your psyche so whatever is quickest

feminist jazz hands

Perineal protrusion
Reaction score
I meant to say, eating a newborn baby vs. a 3 year old toddler is like a whole different time commitment. Eating a newborn baby could be quicker than fucking one to completion. But eating a whole ass toddler in one sitting is some epic meal time type situation
Not a whole lot of meat on either.. but i agree that fixing a toddler would be much easier.

@Likeicare
Can we grind the toddler into tartare or carrpacio?

feminist jazz hands

Perineal protrusion
Reaction score
:hksad:
Come to think of it I think either process would be equally damaging to your psyche so whatever is quickest
The best thing that could happen is if you'd attempt to eat it, only to later find out that you really can't go through with it(it would be messy and quite a challenge, with the flexibility and depth of the skin and all those disgusting glands and shit) and you'd have to fuck the remains.. or vice versa.
@Raddy
MEDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCC!

Top Bottom