mitzi

"Hackers are nerdy, pasty, tubby, little geeks."
Reaction score
1. how old were you when you started to learn and became fluent in english
2. do most people your age in your country know english
1. about 11 when i started learning english proper so i knew what everyone on World of Warcraft was saying, but i wouldn't call myself fluent until i was about 16.

2. the netherlands is rather well known for how good they speak english, most people will naturally switch to english if they hear you speak it. not everyone's fluent but a lot of people can at least make themselves understandable

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
1. about 11 when i started learning english proper so i knew what everyone on World of Warcraft was saying, but i wouldn't call myself fluent until i was about 16.

2. the netherlands is rather well known for how good they speak english, most people will naturally switch to english if they hear you speak it. not everyone's fluent but a lot of people can at least make themselves understandable
A whole half of my family speaks Dutch but I never learned it because it sounds like throat cancer converted to verbal noises

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
1. how old were you when you started to learn and became fluent in english
2. do most people your age in your country know english
idk fluency is a retarded thing i hated english in school then at around 15 some switch flipped in my brain and i could understand spoken and written english quite well, for the next few years i was mostly inputting both spoken and written and then outputting text, didn't start speaking it properly untill early 2021 when i joined edd and most niggas can confirm my accent and pronunciation sucked super hard back then

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
remember that time you posted your tater tot on EDF and you thought you were going to get kicked out of uni because of it only it turned out you left cum napkins all over your dorm room and your new roommate was like "yeah nah, fuck this shit."
yeah and i was able to get into university. this kid consistently misspells words like "piece" at 15

Top Bottom