R.I.P @FBIAgent

Synecdoche

Ediot
Reaction score
he told you his name was jack martinez?
yeah, that was the name he gave me when I sent him a gumball machine for his birthday.

I'm saying he probably wasn't an addict
I think he was, he never seemed to be the one with self-control and restraint.

Going to go through old messages and save some of the stuff he sent me, i'll probably post it in a thread because theres honestly nowhere else he was really prominent tbh, idc if nobody else cares

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
yeah, that was the name he gave me when I sent him a gumball machine for his birthday.

I think he was, he never seemed to be the one with self-control and restraint.

Going to go through old messages and save some of the stuff he sent me, i'll probably post it in a thread because theres honestly nowhere else he was really prominent tbh, idc if nobody else cares
No one cares but you should post them anyway

Sneed

Camel Sock
Reaction score
Ten bux he's doing some It's A Wonderful Life shit and he'll be back later this year

SlappaNappa

Newfag
Reaction score
The last message he sends me is on the 21st at 2 am which is the same day on the website. He hasn't been on steam or discord since that day. It's pretty coincidental if it wasn't him, honestly I won't mind looking like a dumbass jumping to conclusions right now tbh
What's his real name, address and phone number? And who are his family members?

SamIsGoingToKillYou

Angry Skeleton
Reaction score
I am very sad and distraught today as I wish I didn't have to deliever this news but my friend and fellow EDiot @FBIAgent might have passed away on April 21st, 2023. He had stopped logging into discord or steam around 2 am on the 21st. I decided to look up his name and town and I found a coroner report for someone that fits all the info i got. I suspected something had to happen but it wasn't until today I found something to confirm my worst fears. I really hope I'm wrong but I don't know. He was a troubled kid going through an edgy phase surrounded by bad influences and I always worried his surrounds would have led him down such a road. The worst part I feel is just seeing those messages he sent me and I not responding until the 23rd because I was going through my own shit.

I will miss you man, you were quite the personality and I am glad we had all that time to talk and discuss things, I hope I opened your mind as your as you opened mine.

RIP

cool. let me know when the next faggot dies

Synecdoche

Ediot
Reaction score

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
I dont have the pic, the confetti thing was when she overdosed previously, but survived. I believe, iirc, he also posted a pic of her passed out n naked at one point. He was a real class act.
Neither time did he try and get her help, tell anyone else or call 911. When she died, he posted a pic of her corpse I think in a discord chat instead of getting her help.
I only saw the pic cuz someone else sent me it n asked me "is this real, is she really dead," and I distinctly remember her slumped next to a coffee table with a photo album in front of her.
Whether it was drugs or a PE (pulmonary embolism) that got her that time idk only because of how the lividty had spread, the way she mottled was similar to a saddle PE.
Either way, I can't stop lying. I am a turd.
LOL more lies.

Top Bottom