Rapper "Takeoff" Member of Trio "Migos" Goes to the Grave

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
OR MEGO TO THE THE GRAVE
1667300212410582.jpg

Takeoff, one-third of Migos, is dead after an early morning shooting in Houston ... TMZ Hip Hop has confirmed.

Law enforcement sources, and multiple witnesses, tell us the fatal incident went down shortly after 2:30 AM ... that's when cops got the call for a man shot at a bowling alley called 810 Billiards & Bowling Houston.

We're told Takeoff and Quavo were there playing dice when an altercation broke out and that's when someone opened fire, shooting Takeoff ... either in the head or near his head. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Killed shooting dice, a millionaire shooting dice like a street corner nigger

1667302654805987.png

https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/01/migos-takeoff-dead-dies-shot-houston-quavo-migos/

weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score
Time for a few weeks of riots while they scream black lives matter and the news uses this to push the agenda more

Sadfleck

Ediot
Reaction score
Only people who listen to Migos are women, and I sort of doubt any of them will notice he's dead.

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Dumbass niggers these days. You're supposed to make it big and THEN get shot. I bet they never even heard of Biggie or Tupac.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
I love how depressed people act on twitter when one of these people dies

Guarantee 95% of them have never even heard of this random nigger
I've actually heard of him (from my pre-ED years of trying to fit in with my wigger peers) and Idgaf this nig died.

GUTTERFUCKER

topples
Reaction score
In all seriousness it never stops surprising me how these people never, ever catch onto the notion that talking shit with street thugs means you will get hit. Maybe its because of how little care there was to reporting it during the early 2000s but it feels like these people have no memory of what happened to Biggie or Tupac.

Sure you could just write it off as "lol dumb nigs" but its not unheard of for rappers to live past their late 20s. 50 Cent is a good example of an actual hard boiled street hoodlum that made it out alive to hit it big.

As is its as if the moment a modern rapper gets above 100k listeners and a million on his account he thinks its a good idea to start beefing with Bloods and Crips on social media only to end up killed by his own "friends". History runs in circles, I guess.

Man You Hate

Dramacrat
Reaction score
In all seriousness it never stops surprising me how these people never, ever catch onto the notion that talking shit with street thugs means you will get hit. Maybe its because of how little care there was to reporting it during the early 2000s but it feels like these people have no memory of what happened to Biggie or Tupac.

Sure you could just write it off as "lol dumb nigs" but its not unheard of for rappers to live past their late 20s. 50 Cent is a good example of an actual hard boiled street hoodlum that made it out alive to hit it big.

As is its as if the moment a modern rapper gets above 100k listeners and a million on his account he thinks its a good idea to start beefing with Bloods and Crips on social media only to end up killed by his own "friends". History runs in circles, I guess.
Druggies are basically animals, and their whole brand is being sociopathic.

GUTTERFUCKER

topples
Reaction score
he was shot 9 times but ok
You get what I mean though. He got shot, got famous, left the hood and beef to the people that live in the hood.

Now its like "ayo gotta stick it to the homies" when said homies will blow your skull up with buckshot because you said X dope dealer is a loser when you know said dope dealer will literally kill you.

Top Bottom