Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I worked at Walmart, this isn't People of Walmart. Come back when the chicken bones are clogging a toilet

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Clearly the continuation of some shoutbox chat where viril was eating chicken in a Nebraskan Walmart without paying for it.

Then like a godless heathen he tried to hide his crimes by greasily shoving the gnarled remnants of his stolen chicken into some forlorn shelf.

On his way out he stopped to admire something irl that reminded him of edf because even irl his brain can't log out.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Clearly the continuation of some shoutbox chat where viril was eating chicken in a Nebraskan Walmart without paying for it.

Then like a godless heathen he tried to hide his crimes by greasily shoving the gnarled remnants of his stolen chicken into some forlorn shelf.

On his way out he stopped to admire something irl that reminded him of edf because even irl his brain can't log out.
going outside is such a rare event for him he had to make a thread about it huh

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
in a quiet raspy lisping viril voice:

ermagersh i fernd a Eh Dee Erf refserence at tha werlmert i gerts ta gert mah fernn ert n taksh a piksha ser mer fernds on the enshiclopeaedia dremertisha ferumsh! dish wul maek a gerd thrud

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
I immediately thought of Baya Ræ after seeing those, and thought that Nati might like them
i dont understand this post

you, who never spoke to baya, was supposedly reminded of him by something, and thought to tag another user, who also never spoke to baya before, about it

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score
he stopped to admire something irl that reminded him of edf because even irl his brain can't log out.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

it was probably a mirror that someone had scrawled "you are a faggot" in lipstick then added an "OP is a faggot" post rating to it

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
how do you simultaneously post like a confused 12 year old and a 30 year old man with severe autism

Top Bottom