Reaction Images/GIFS

Reaction score
A12FBF85-87AA-4471-845B-8E2BCA72EF0A.jpeg
92EDED8E-E092-4F3D-A559-CD3F2E270A2A.jpeg

GorillaDnword

Newfag
Reaction score
op was posting some .MP4 or webp shit, I ain't gonna to press play like a fucking nigger

what is ED's official stand on the whole Patrick Tomlinson lawsuit? KIWIFARMS and ONAFORUMS fucked him over on the whole thing, ED was the only one that didn't lawyer up. Are you all gonna to pretend that y'all didn't get sued? I remember it was featured for weeks on the front-page of the ED wiki

the last time we question about this y'all pretended that Patrick Tomlinson didn't exist just cause we all knew you folks handed over the users datas

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
y'all pretended that Patrick Tomlinson didn't exist just cause we all knew you folks handed over the users datas
call the cops.png

During .se or .rs neither one was hosted in the united states and therefore wouldn't be compelled to hand over user data. Ukraine also doesn't acknowledge international copyright claims (they might now tho lol). I'm not even sure if Tomlinson sued ED, as there's zero mention of it in his article, and if he filed a DMCA it could have just been ignored.

ED would never willingly hand over user data unless compelled to do so legally.

More reading:

GorillaDnword

Newfag
Reaction score
View attachment 33980

During .se or .rs neither one was hosted in the united states and therefore wouldn't be compelled to hand over user data. Ukraine also doesn't acknowledge international copyright claims (they might now tho lol). I'm not even sure if Tomlinson sued ED, as there's zero mention of it in his article, and if he filed a DMCA it could have just been ignored.

ED would never willingly hand over user data unless compelled to do so legally.

More reading:
So where the eff(fuck) is the court video?? The fat cunt from KF(same lawyer that got Kyle Rittenhome off murder charges) had a hour long hearing and got them off despite being a fat incompetent pos

There's no one else willing to host offensive and doxx shit other than kf and ONA, not even Russians and UKurines and it's a very very expensive experience

I am trying to be respectable here cause Wyyz wouldn't like we acting like Pitbulls, can we get someone higher up ty

Last edited:

GorillaDnword

Newfag
Reaction score
I identify as the tallest person on this site, also biggest penis and brain.
Arent there like court docs you can just pay a few bucks to see?

Also, Patrick was YOUR shitshow, you should know.
Patrick has a 500+ pages thread on KIWIFARMS he's easily one of kfs top lolcow, he's not our problem

And yes we have got all the KIWIFARMS and ONAFORUMS legal documents protecting they users, ED was strangely missed on all of the them

Top Bottom